For those of you that wish to explore Canada through camping and hiking, I have compiled a list of necessary items to take on your adventure.
Please check out my hilarious take on camping and packing at:
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 3 March in Montreal?
- 4 Eastern Canada in December
- 5 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 6 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 7 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 8 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 9 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 10 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 17 11th and 12th grade
- 18 Vancouver trip report!
- 19 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 20 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 21 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 22 looking to experience Canada by train
- 23 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 24 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 25 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary