I am planning a car trip with family from Vancouver to Anchorage in August of this year for about two weeks. Can someone advise as to which is the best way for scenery the Yukon 1W or the Alaska Avenue? Any advice regarding any other aspect of the trip would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 performance athletes require a
- 2 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 3 Newfoundland in early June
- 4 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 7 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 8 Nova Scotia in July
- 9 Cape Breton in early June
- 10 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands
- 12 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 13 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Passport question for Int flight
- 16 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 17 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 18 Icefields Parkway
- 19 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 20 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 21 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 22 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 23 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 24 Victoria, Canada
- 25 Car rental drop off fees or change itinerary Victoria to Penticton