We're planning to go in august to Prince
Edward Island with our 2 kids. We arrive
in Toronto by plane and we then have about
8 days to go to P.E.I. and back.
Who can advice us which is the best (not to
costly) way to go about it.
Groetjes uit Holland,
from Toronto to P.E.I. by train and car.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards.
- 2 Corporate party
- 3 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 4 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 5 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 6 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 7 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 8 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 9 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 10 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 11 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed