We're planning to go in august to Prince
Edward Island with our 2 kids. We arrive
in Toronto by plane and we then have about
8 days to go to P.E.I. and back.
Who can advice us which is the best (not to
costly) way to go about it.
Groetjes uit Holland,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 2 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 3 Niagra Falls
- 4 First Time Trip to Canada
- 5 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 6 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 7 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 8 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 9 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 10 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 11 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 12 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 13 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 14 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 15 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 16 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 17 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 18 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 19 Road Trip to Calgary
- 20 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 21 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 24 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 25 Chicago to London, ON, Canada