We're planning to go in august to Prince
Edward Island with our 2 kids. We arrive
in Toronto by plane and we then have about
8 days to go to P.E.I. and back.
Who can advice us which is the best (not to
costly) way to go about it.
Groetjes uit Holland,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 2 Corporate party
- 3 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 4 Hotels in Quebec City
- 5 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Flying from Toronto to London
- 8 Rental car
- 9 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 10 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 11 Montreal in April
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Cross country drive
- 14 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 15 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 16 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 17 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 18 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 19 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 20 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 21 First family trip to Toronto.
- 22 Calgary Stampede
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 25 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary