We're planning to go in august to Prince
Edward Island with our 2 kids. We arrive
in Toronto by plane and we then have about
8 days to go to P.E.I. and back.
Who can advice us which is the best (not to
costly) way to go about it.
Groetjes uit Holland,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (Q/微541^5201^57)办理英国西英格兰大学毕业证成绩单留学回国人员证明 University of the West of England
- 2 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 3 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 4 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 5 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 6 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 9 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 10 NH to Nova Scotia
- 11 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 12 Banff Area In October
- 13 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 16 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 17 Niagara Falls Advise
- 18 Ottawa recs?
- 19 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 22 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 23 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 24 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?
- 25 Insurance after a heart attack