We'll be traveling from NOTL / St Catherine's in July to Montreal. I thought it would be an easy 1-day trip but am now wondering if there's someplace special in between to visit on the way up to Montreal (by car).
Do any of you have suggestions of interesting places to stop and spend a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://healthysolutionpro.com/helix-forte/
- 2 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 3 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 4 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 5 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 6 Quebec City in mid-November
- 7 Eastern Canada in December
- 8 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 9 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 10 Calgary
- 11 Tofino
- 12 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 13 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 14 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 15 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 17 Banff in October
- 18 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 19 Quebec City in autumn
- 20 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 21 Quebec City
- 22 Family ski holiday
- 23 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 24 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 25 Please help with BC itinerary
From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?