We'll be traveling from NOTL / St Catherine's in July to Montreal. I thought it would be an easy 1-day trip but am now wondering if there's someplace special in between to visit on the way up to Montreal (by car).
Do any of you have suggestions of interesting places to stop and spend a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementscloud.com/testo-vital/
- 2 Niagra Falls
- 3 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 4 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 5 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 6 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 7 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 8 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 9 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 10 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 11 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 12 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 13 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 14 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 15 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 16 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 17 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 18 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 19 Road Trip to Calgary
- 20 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 21 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 24 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 25 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?