We'll be traveling from NOTL / St Catherine's in July to Montreal. I thought it would be an easy 1-day trip but am now wondering if there's someplace special in between to visit on the way up to Montreal (by car).
Do any of you have suggestions of interesting places to stop and spend a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Muscle Building Testerone XL
- 2 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 3 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 4 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 5 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 6 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 7 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 8 Gettinng around Jasper
- 9 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 10 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 11 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 12 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 13 Trip to Tornoto
- 14 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 15 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 16 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 17 Vancouver customs time??
- 18 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 19 Cell Phones in Canada
- 20 Trip to winnipeg
- 21 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 22 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 23 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus
- 24 Hiking and not meeting bears in rocky mountains
- 25 Festivals in Quebec City
From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?