We'll be traveling from NOTL / St Catherine's in July to Montreal. I thought it would be an easy 1-day trip but am now wondering if there's someplace special in between to visit on the way up to Montreal (by car).
Do any of you have suggestions of interesting places to stop and spend a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 2 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 3 Traveling with ashes
- 4 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Vancouver 3 days
- 7 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 8 Vancouver without a Car
- 9 Whistler
- 10 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 11 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 12 Intro
- 13 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 14 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 15 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 16 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 17 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 18 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 19 Need help in rain!
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Rv Campground trip
- 22 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 23 Weather September/October
- 24 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 25 First Time Trip
From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?