We'll be traveling from NOTL / St Catherine's in July to Montreal. I thought it would be an easy 1-day trip but am now wondering if there's someplace special in between to visit on the way up to Montreal (by car).
Do any of you have suggestions of interesting places to stop and spend a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 jlo GMAIL PASSW0RD REC0VERY CONTACT ☎ 1-8OO-570-I233 Technical CAre
- 2 Traveling with your bike
- 3 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 Alberta Trip_2017
- 10 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 11 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 12 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 13 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 14 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 15 Baseball
- 16 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 17 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 18 Transportation from airport for 7
- 19 calgary to vancover 10days
- 20 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 21 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 22 Tour to New Foundland
- 23 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 24 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
- 25 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?