We'll be traveling from NOTL / St Catherine's in July to Montreal. I thought it would be an easy 1-day trip but am now wondering if there's someplace special in between to visit on the way up to Montreal (by car).
Do any of you have suggestions of interesting places to stop and spend a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 45th Birthday Getaway
- 2 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 3 Montreal & Quebec City - June/July
- 4 Layover in Toronto
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 10 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 11 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 12 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 15 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 19 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 20 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 21 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 22 Banff to Jasper and back
- 23 Canmore for a few days
- 24 The Canadian
- 25 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?