We'll be traveling from NOTL / St Catherine's in July to Montreal. I thought it would be an easy 1-day trip but am now wondering if there's someplace special in between to visit on the way up to Montreal (by car).
Do any of you have suggestions of interesting places to stop and spend a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 2 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 6 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 7 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 8 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 9 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 10 Best Jasper Campground
- 11 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 12 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 13 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 14 Victoria in December
- 15 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 16 Opportunity for business loan
- 17 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 18 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 19 Nova Scotia - October
- 20 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 21 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 24 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 25 Nova Scotia
From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?