How can you get from one point to the other with an auto? I understand there are ferries from Camp Isl to Deer Isl and from Deer Isl to mainland NB but I cannot find links for them to determine fares or schedules. Can someone help me? We will be entering Camp Isl via the bridge from Lubec, ME and do not wish to reverse that route because of the additional time/miles required.
From Campobello Island to St George???
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 3 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 4 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail