Trying to decide between 2 different cruises early October. One sails to Quebec City then to Montreal. Have already been to both. The 2nd cruise only goes as far as QC, but stops at Gaspesie, then on the Saguenay River to La Baie. Which would you choose? I'm thinking the views at Gaspesie would be incredible. We would sail by it on cruise #1, but not stop. What is La Baie like? The views on the Saguenay River, are they nice? The views between QC and Montreal? THANK YOU!!!!
French Canada question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 2 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 3 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days