Trying to decide between 2 different cruises early October. One sails to Quebec City then to Montreal. Have already been to both. The 2nd cruise only goes as far as QC, but stops at Gaspesie, then on the Saguenay River to La Baie. Which would you choose? I'm thinking the views at Gaspesie would be incredible. We would sail by it on cruise #1, but not stop. What is La Baie like? The views on the Saguenay River, are they nice? The views between QC and Montreal? THANK YOU!!!!
French Canada question
- 1 Becareful from discounts of calling cards
- 2 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Flying SFO to Toronto
- 5 Season greetings
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 8 Parking in Montreal
- 9 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 10 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 11 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Golden BC
- 14 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 15 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 18 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 19 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 20 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 21 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 22 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 23 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 24 Golden, British Columbia
- 25 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?