Trying to decide between 2 different cruises early October. One sails to Quebec City then to Montreal. Have already been to both. The 2nd cruise only goes as far as QC, but stops at Gaspesie, then on the Saguenay River to La Baie. Which would you choose? I'm thinking the views at Gaspesie would be incredible. We would sail by it on cruise #1, but not stop. What is La Baie like? The views on the Saguenay River, are they nice? The views between QC and Montreal? THANK YOU!!!!
French Canada question
- 1 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 4 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 5 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 6 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 7 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 8 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 9 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 10 Nova Scotia in June
- 11 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 12 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 13 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 14 Calgary - Things to Do
- 15 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 16 Need help, can't decide
- 17 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 18 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 19 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 20 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 21 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 22 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 23 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 24 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 25 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby