My husband and I are soon ending our 2 weeks trip in BC. So far, we have been in Whistler for 4 days of hiking (which we loved!), we have been to Ucluelet for some whale watching and some forest walks and we are now in Victoria where we intend to just stroll around and eat/drink our way through the city. For our last four days, we are not quite sure where to go. We are travelling with a baby, therefore driving all the way to the Okanaghan Valley is too far. We would like to stay in one area for the remaining days to avoid all the packing and unpacking that comes with a baby. Ideally a place with wine tasting and hiking possibility? Where would you suggest we go? North Vancouver? Fraser Valley? Manning Park? Gulf Island? There is too many options to discover! Thx!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 I'm new here
- 3 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 4 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies