I ran across this video on youtube, which really hits upon a lot of key differences between European French and Quebec French. Solange, the speaker, having lived in France for awhile, despite having a Quebecois parent, retains a certain European French sound when she speaks... nevertheless, I think she explains quite well and in an entertaining way. I thought some of you planning a visit to la Belle Province, either coming from elsewhere in the French-speaking world or wishing to practice your French might enjoy a listen to attune your ears.
Best wishes, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 5 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 6 Problem with the wisdom teeth while travelling
- 7 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 10 Victoria, Canada
- 11 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 12 Best places in Toronto
- 13 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 14 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 15 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Newfoundland in early June
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 20 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 21 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 22 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 23 Nova Scotia in July
- 24 Cape Breton in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands in early June