I ran across this video on youtube, which really hits upon a lot of key differences between European French and Quebec French. Solange, the speaker, having lived in France for awhile, despite having a Quebecois parent, retains a certain European French sound when she speaks... nevertheless, I think she explains quite well and in an entertaining way. I thought some of you planning a visit to la Belle Province, either coming from elsewhere in the French-speaking world or wishing to practice your French might enjoy a listen to attune your ears.
Best wishes, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/zyflex/
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 9 BC or Alberta drives
- 10 Torino in february
- 11 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 12 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 13 My Family Travle Vlog
- 14 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 15 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December