My friend and I will be visiting Montreal for the first time in mid-march.
We have been researching what to do and what to eat.
We are pretty much set on activities and food to try out (poutine, smoked meat sandwich, etc), being very tourists-y.
However, as Montreal has sooooo many great restaurants(especially French), we are having trouble picking one really really good restaurant. My friend recommended Joe Beef, but they are booked fully during our visit. (their lobster pasta and fried chicken with fois gras look really interesting)
We live in NYC so we are exposed to many different kinds of cultures/food on a daily basis. We have been to some great restaurants in NYC from time to time. Although NYC offers many variety, I do not believe it offers the best of each.
So please, share with me. Where have you gone to eat in Montreal, that you can honestly say,
"I want to go back to Montreal to have that food!"
or "Wow I have never seen this before! "
Thank you sooo much! =D
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/paravex/
- 2 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 3 Layover in Toronto
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 45th Birthday Getaway
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 8 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 9 Icefields Parkway
- 10 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 11 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 12 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 13 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 14 Keltic Lodge
- 15 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 16 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 18 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 19 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 20 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 23 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 24 Banff to Jasper and back
- 25 Canmore for a few days