My friend and I will be visiting Montreal for the first time in mid-march.
We have been researching what to do and what to eat.
We are pretty much set on activities and food to try out (poutine, smoked meat sandwich, etc), being very tourists-y.
However, as Montreal has sooooo many great restaurants(especially French), we are having trouble picking one really really good restaurant. My friend recommended Joe Beef, but they are booked fully during our visit. (their lobster pasta and fried chicken with fois gras look really interesting)
We live in NYC so we are exposed to many different kinds of cultures/food on a daily basis. We have been to some great restaurants in NYC from time to time. Although NYC offers many variety, I do not believe it offers the best of each.
So please, share with me. Where have you gone to eat in Montreal, that you can honestly say,
"I want to go back to Montreal to have that food!"
or "Wow I have never seen this before! "
Thank you sooo much! =D
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.oralhealthplus.com/elixir-neuro-pro/
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 9 BC or Alberta drives
- 10 Torino in february
- 11 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 12 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 13 My Family Travle Vlog
- 14 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 15 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December