My friend and I will be visiting Montreal for the first time in mid-march.
We have been researching what to do and what to eat.
We are pretty much set on activities and food to try out (poutine, smoked meat sandwich, etc), being very tourists-y.
However, as Montreal has sooooo many great restaurants(especially French), we are having trouble picking one really really good restaurant. My friend recommended Joe Beef, but they are booked fully during our visit. (their lobster pasta and fried chicken with fois gras look really interesting)
We live in NYC so we are exposed to many different kinds of cultures/food on a daily basis. We have been to some great restaurants in NYC from time to time. Although NYC offers many variety, I do not believe it offers the best of each.
So please, share with me. Where have you gone to eat in Montreal, that you can honestly say,
"I want to go back to Montreal to have that food!"
or "Wow I have never seen this before! "
Thank you sooo much! =D
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana text or call:+1(719) 629-7127
- 2 Traveling with your bike
- 3 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 Alberta Trip_2017
- 10 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 11 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 12 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 13 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 14 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 15 Baseball
- 16 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 17 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 18 Transportation from airport for 7
- 19 calgary to vancover 10days
- 20 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 21 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 22 Tour to New Foundland
- 23 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 24 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
- 25 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days