My friend and I will be visiting Montreal for the first time in mid-march.
We have been researching what to do and what to eat.
We are pretty much set on activities and food to try out (poutine, smoked meat sandwich, etc), being very tourists-y.
However, as Montreal has sooooo many great restaurants(especially French), we are having trouble picking one really really good restaurant. My friend recommended Joe Beef, but they are booked fully during our visit. (their lobster pasta and fried chicken with fois gras look really interesting)
We live in NYC so we are exposed to many different kinds of cultures/food on a daily basis. We have been to some great restaurants in NYC from time to time. Although NYC offers many variety, I do not believe it offers the best of each.
So please, share with me. Where have you gone to eat in Montreal, that you can honestly say,
"I want to go back to Montreal to have that food!"
or "Wow I have never seen this before! "
Thank you sooo much! =D
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/Extreme-mxl/
- 2 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November