Does anyone have any insight on these islands? This will be our first time in north central Newfoundland. We will stop for a couple of days in Twillingate, but I am thinking about spending a day or two on Fogo Island or Change Island. I think it may be a totally different experience. Seems like there are only two places to stay on Change Islands and one on Fogo. Is there enough to fill time? What are the differences between the two?
Fogo & Change Islands
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 Jet to Victoria
- 3 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 quebec
- 7 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Fresh Fruit from US
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?