Does anyone have any insight on these islands? This will be our first time in north central Newfoundland. We will stop for a couple of days in Twillingate, but I am thinking about spending a day or two on Fogo Island or Change Island. I think it may be a totally different experience. Seems like there are only two places to stay on Change Islands and one on Fogo. Is there enough to fill time? What are the differences between the two?
Fogo & Change Islands
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 5 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Honeymoon destination
- 8 Rockies to Vancouver
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Toronto: where to stay?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment