I am amazed that the current book on Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada has NO info on where to find tidal schedule for this world famous bay. High tides being 12 hours apart, I surely do not want to hand around some beach all day just waiting or the next high tide to rush in. Are they posted on the "Welcome " Signs at entrance to each town on the Bay? ETC . Very grustrating that a so-called GUIDE book would miss this topic
Fodor's lacking tidal schedule Bay of Fundy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 2 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 3 Quebec City trip.report
- 4 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 5 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Quebic City or Montreal
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October