I am amazed that the current book on Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada has NO info on where to find tidal schedule for this world famous bay. High tides being 12 hours apart, I surely do not want to hand around some beach all day just waiting or the next high tide to rush in. Are they posted on the "Welcome " Signs at entrance to each town on the Bay? ETC . Very grustrating that a so-called GUIDE book would miss this topic
Fodor's lacking tidal schedule Bay of Fundy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 2 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 3 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 4 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 5 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 6 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 9 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Journey series CAD
- 14 Madrid or Montreal
- 15 Help with Kelowna
- 16 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 17 9 nights in Nfld
- 18 10 days in The Maritimes
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Vancouver
- 21 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 23 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 24 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 25 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick