I am amazed that the current book on Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada has NO info on where to find tidal schedule for this world famous bay. High tides being 12 hours apart, I surely do not want to hand around some beach all day just waiting or the next high tide to rush in. Are they posted on the "Welcome " Signs at entrance to each town on the Bay? ETC . Very grustrating that a so-called GUIDE book would miss this topic
Fodor's lacking tidal schedule Bay of Fundy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Banf
- 4 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 5 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 6 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 7 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec