I am amazed that the current book on Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada has NO info on where to find tidal schedule for this world famous bay. High tides being 12 hours apart, I surely do not want to hand around some beach all day just waiting or the next high tide to rush in. Are they posted on the "Welcome " Signs at entrance to each town on the Bay? ETC . Very grustrating that a so-called GUIDE book would miss this topic
Fodor's lacking tidal schedule Bay of Fundy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 yo yo honey
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report