I am amazed that the current book on Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada has NO info on where to find tidal schedule for this world famous bay. High tides being 12 hours apart, I surely do not want to hand around some beach all day just waiting or the next high tide to rush in. Are they posted on the "Welcome " Signs at entrance to each town on the Bay? ETC . Very grustrating that a so-called GUIDE book would miss this topic
Fodor's lacking tidal schedule Bay of Fundy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 5 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 6 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 7 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 8 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?