I am amazed that the current book on Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada has NO info on where to find tidal schedule for this world famous bay. High tides being 12 hours apart, I surely do not want to hand around some beach all day just waiting or the next high tide to rush in. Are they posted on the "Welcome " Signs at entrance to each town on the Bay? ETC . Very grustrating that a so-called GUIDE book would miss this topic
Fodor's lacking tidal schedule Bay of Fundy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 Adventures in Canada
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 7 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 8 NYC to Montreal by train
- 9 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 10 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 11 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 12 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 13 Where to stay in Banff?
- 14 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 15 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 16 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 17 Transport of cremated remains
- 18 Rockies trip in June.
- 19 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 20 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 21 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 22 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 23 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 24 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 25 boarder crossing question