I am amazed that the current book on Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada has NO info on where to find tidal schedule for this world famous bay. High tides being 12 hours apart, I surely do not want to hand around some beach all day just waiting or the next high tide to rush in. Are they posted on the "Welcome " Signs at entrance to each town on the Bay? ETC . Very grustrating that a so-called GUIDE book would miss this topic
Fodor's lacking tidal schedule Bay of Fundy
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies to Vancouver
- 2 season greetings
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 5 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Alberta????
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 10 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 11 Wifi rental
- 12 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 13 Short term lodging
- 14 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 15 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 16 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 17 Vancouver top restaurant
- 18 Montreal Entertainment
- 19 Heli skiing in March
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 22 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 23 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 24 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 25 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies