I'm an artist from Victoria BC. I've recently made a sale of a painting to the UK but I may lose the sale because of shipping costs. Someone suggested I find someone who is going to the UK, and pay them to take it and either meet the buyer (a nice guy from Chesterfield, England) or a courier at the airport. At this time I am just seeing if I get any responses. I haven't checked with the buyer if he would agree to this shipping method. But I do want to provide him with this option, as it should be cheaper than the quotes I have so far. If this works out I would bring it to the Vancouver airport and meet you. I haven't decided on a price yet--thought I'd put it out there!
It's just over 4feet wide and tall, and only 6-8 inches deep and will weigh about 25lbs. It falls within baggage size limits for Air Canada (for an extra fee), which of course I will pay, on top of the amount I pay you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 2 Quebec City in mid-November
- 3 Eastern Canada in December
- 4 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 5 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 6 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 7 Calgary
- 8 Tofino
- 9 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 10 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 11 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 12 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 13 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago
Flying Vancouver to London? I'll pay you to take a parcel.