I'm an artist from Victoria BC. I've recently made a sale of a painting to the UK but I may lose the sale because of shipping costs. Someone suggested I find someone who is going to the UK, and pay them to take it and either meet the buyer (a nice guy from Chesterfield, England) or a courier at the airport. At this time I am just seeing if I get any responses. I haven't checked with the buyer if he would agree to this shipping method. But I do want to provide him with this option, as it should be cheaper than the quotes I have so far. If this works out I would bring it to the Vancouver airport and meet you. I haven't decided on a price yet--thought I'd put it out there!
It's just over 4feet wide and tall, and only 6-8 inches deep and will weigh about 25lbs. It falls within baggage size limits for Air Canada (for an extra fee), which of course I will pay, on top of the amount I pay you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HOTMAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Hotmail Reset Password
- 2 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 3 best way from Montreal to Quebec city ( bus or train)?
- 4 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 5 Toronto, Montreal, or Quebec City?
- 6 Two days in Montreal things to do
- 7 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 8 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 9 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Victoria, Canada
- 14 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 15 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Newfoundland in early June
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 20 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 21 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 22 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 23 Nova Scotia in July
- 24 Cape Breton in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands in early June
Flying Vancouver to London? I'll pay you to take a parcel.