I'm an artist from Victoria BC. I've recently made a sale of a painting to the UK but I may lose the sale because of shipping costs. Someone suggested I find someone who is going to the UK, and pay them to take it and either meet the buyer (a nice guy from Chesterfield, England) or a courier at the airport. At this time I am just seeing if I get any responses. I haven't checked with the buyer if he would agree to this shipping method. But I do want to provide him with this option, as it should be cheaper than the quotes I have so far. If this works out I would bring it to the Vancouver airport and meet you. I haven't decided on a price yet--thought I'd put it out there!
It's just over 4feet wide and tall, and only 6-8 inches deep and will weigh about 25lbs. It falls within baggage size limits for Air Canada (for an extra fee), which of course I will pay, on top of the amount I pay you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 2 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 3 Traveling with ashes
- 4 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Vancouver 3 days
- 7 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 8 Vancouver without a Car
- 9 Whistler
- 10 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 11 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 12 Intro
- 13 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 14 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 15 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 16 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 17 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 18 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 19 Need help in rain!
- 20 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 21 Rv Campground trip
- 22 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 23 Weather September/October
- 24 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 25 First Time Trip
Flying Vancouver to London? I'll pay you to take a parcel.