I'm an artist from Victoria BC. I've recently made a sale of a painting to the UK but I may lose the sale because of shipping costs. Someone suggested I find someone who is going to the UK, and pay them to take it and either meet the buyer (a nice guy from Chesterfield, England) or a courier at the airport. At this time I am just seeing if I get any responses. I haven't checked with the buyer if he would agree to this shipping method. But I do want to provide him with this option, as it should be cheaper than the quotes I have so far. If this works out I would bring it to the Vancouver airport and meet you. I haven't decided on a price yet--thought I'd put it out there!
It's just over 4feet wide and tall, and only 6-8 inches deep and will weigh about 25lbs. It falls within baggage size limits for Air Canada (for an extra fee), which of course I will pay, on top of the amount I pay you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 2 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 3 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 4 Vancouver in June
- 5 Halifax to Moncton
- 6 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 7 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 8 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 9 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 10 3 days in europe
- 11 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 12 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 13 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 14 Quebec province GTG?
- 15 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 16 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 17 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 18 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 21 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 22 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 23 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 24 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 25 Nova Scotia hotels
Flying Vancouver to London? I'll pay you to take a parcel.