I'm an artist from Victoria BC. I've recently made a sale of a painting to the UK but I may lose the sale because of shipping costs. Someone suggested I find someone who is going to the UK, and pay them to take it and either meet the buyer (a nice guy from Chesterfield, England) or a courier at the airport. At this time I am just seeing if I get any responses. I haven't checked with the buyer if he would agree to this shipping method. But I do want to provide him with this option, as it should be cheaper than the quotes I have so far. If this works out I would bring it to the Vancouver airport and meet you. I haven't decided on a price yet--thought I'd put it out there!
It's just over 4feet wide and tall, and only 6-8 inches deep and will weigh about 25lbs. It falls within baggage size limits for Air Canada (for an extra fee), which of course I will pay, on top of the amount I pay you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supervision4health.com/thrive-max/
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City
Flying Vancouver to London? I'll pay you to take a parcel.