Returned in July from a 2 week trip for our honeymoon in the Canadian Rockies- we had a fantastic time.
We're now planning a return trip but with an extra part. We like the look of Newfoundland but also have great memories of the Banff area and definitely want to return there.
An initial idea would be to fly out from the UK to Newfoundland, spend a few days there before catching an internal flight to Calgary to drive to Banff for the remainder of our trip.
Where would be the main destination in Newfoundland? How about St. John's? How feasible (including cost) is it to fly internally from Newfoundland to Calgary?
I've heard that Newfoundland is a good spot for viewing the Aurora Borealis and also moose, which we didn't manage to see in the Rockies? Is there a particular time of year when it's best to go to see these?
Any suggestions? Sorry for the vague questions, but we're just coollecting early ideas at the moment!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 월드카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 HOW I SLEPT WITH MY WIFE’S COUSIN
- 4 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 5 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 6 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 7 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 8 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 9 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 10 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 11 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 12 Best Jasper Campground
- 13 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 14 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 15 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 16 Victoria in December
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Opportunity for business loan
- 19 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 20 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 21 Nova Scotia - October
- 22 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 23 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions