Returned in July from a 2 week trip for our honeymoon in the Canadian Rockies- we had a fantastic time.
We're now planning a return trip but with an extra part. We like the look of Newfoundland but also have great memories of the Banff area and definitely want to return there.
An initial idea would be to fly out from the UK to Newfoundland, spend a few days there before catching an internal flight to Calgary to drive to Banff for the remainder of our trip.
Where would be the main destination in Newfoundland? How about St. John's? How feasible (including cost) is it to fly internally from Newfoundland to Calgary?
I've heard that Newfoundland is a good spot for viewing the Aurora Borealis and also moose, which we didn't manage to see in the Rockies? Is there a particular time of year when it's best to go to see these?
Any suggestions? Sorry for the vague questions, but we're just coollecting early ideas at the moment!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 BC road trip advice
- 3 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 4 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 5 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 6 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 7 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 8 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 9 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 10 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 11 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 12 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 13 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 14 Traveling with your bike
- 15 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 16 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 17 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 18 Alberta Trip_2017
- 19 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 20 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 21 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 22 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 23 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 24 Baseball
- 25 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?