I'm new to the site but I'm hoping someone can provide some info. I used to camp and cottage in Green Bay on the South Shore both at MacLeods and at Rissers but haven't been there for 10 years. My gf and I have rented a cottage by Crescent Beach and I cannot wait to return !! Can anyone suggest a local lobster pound and or fish market close by? I remember YEARS ago there was a lobster pound at a nearby gas station but I believe its closed now? I have PROMISED fresh seafood and dont want to disappoint !!
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 바다이야기무료머니 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 야마토 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪ 「무료바다이야기게임」
- 4 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 5 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 6 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 7 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 10 Victoria, Canada
- 11 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 12 Best places in Toronto
- 13 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 14 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 15 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Newfoundland in early June
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 20 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 21 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 22 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 23 Nova Scotia in July
- 24 Cape Breton in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands in early June