I'm new to the site but I'm hoping someone can provide some info. I used to camp and cottage in Green Bay on the South Shore both at MacLeods and at Rissers but haven't been there for 10 years. My gf and I have rented a cottage by Crescent Beach and I cannot wait to return !! Can anyone suggest a local lobster pound and or fish market close by? I remember YEARS ago there was a lobster pound at a nearby gas station but I believe its closed now? I have PROMISED fresh seafood and dont want to disappoint !!
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire