I'm new to the site but I'm hoping someone can provide some info. I used to camp and cottage in Green Bay on the South Shore both at MacLeods and at Rissers but haven't been there for 10 years. My gf and I have rented a cottage by Crescent Beach and I cannot wait to return !! Can anyone suggest a local lobster pound and or fish market close by? I remember YEARS ago there was a lobster pound at a nearby gas station but I believe its closed now? I have PROMISED fresh seafood and dont want to disappoint !!
Thanks in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 2 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 3 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 4 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 6 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 7 Keltic Lodge
- 8 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 9 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 10 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 11 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 12 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 13 Icefields Parkway
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 18 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 19 Banff to Jasper and back
- 20 Canmore for a few days
- 21 The Canadian
- 22 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 23 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 24 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 25 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car