Any guidance for reasonably priced accommodation for seniors traveling by train to these cities. Also places of interest to view. Where best to eat, my wife is not a meat eater. I eat anything good.
First visit to Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 quebec
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 6 Jet to Victoria
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Fresh Fruit from US
- 9 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 10 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 11 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?