Any guidance for reasonably priced accommodation for seniors traveling by train to these cities. Also places of interest to view. Where best to eat, my wife is not a meat eater. I eat anything good.
First visit to Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies to Vancouver
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 4 Thousand Islands
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 7 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 8 Coach class Canadian Via
- 9 Honeymoon destination
- 10 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 11 season greetings
- 12 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 13 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment