I'll be taking my first trip to Vancouver at the end of June for a Kiwanis Convention. I was going to stay another week on my own. Is there enough do to to fill a week? or should I travel to another area. I like to hike, kayak golf and enjoy museums and park.
First trip to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 LOVE BACK ASTROLOGER IN INDIA +918875132955
- 2 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 4 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 5 Vancouver and other places in August
- 6 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 7 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 8 North Vancouver Island
- 9 Rockies trip in June.
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 12 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 13 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 14 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 15 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 16 Need tips for this trip
- 17 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 18 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 22 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 23 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 24 Newfoundland questions
- 25 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.