We are from India and this is our first trip to Canada. We have traveled in the past to Europe, Japan etc...
Me and my wife are attending a conference in Quebec City in October. The conference starts on October 30th till November 5th.
We plan to arrive on 23rd from India. I request help in the following :
1) Can you pls suggest an itinerary from 23rd to 30th Morning..by 30th afternoon, we need to be in Quebec...we would like to cover Toronto, niagara falls, Montreal, Ottawa etc... Or any other places that you may suggest.
2) Should we take a planned tour OR can we do the trip by ourselves. In the past, in europe, we have travelled all by ourselves...be it Switzerland, Prague, germany etc..
3) We would like to see all the major attractions, try local food, culture etc.. Our requirement for accomodation is basic, but comfortable and clean.
Would be grateful for some great suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/parisian-glow/
- 2 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Small group tour for my parents
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 9 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group