We are from India and this is our first trip to Canada. We have traveled in the past to Europe, Japan etc...
Me and my wife are attending a conference in Quebec City in October. The conference starts on October 30th till November 5th.
We plan to arrive on 23rd from India. I request help in the following :
1) Can you pls suggest an itinerary from 23rd to 30th Morning..by 30th afternoon, we need to be in Quebec...we would like to cover Toronto, niagara falls, Montreal, Ottawa etc... Or any other places that you may suggest.
2) Should we take a planned tour OR can we do the trip by ourselves. In the past, in europe, we have travelled all by ourselves...be it Switzerland, Prague, germany etc..
3) We would like to see all the major attractions, try local food, culture etc.. Our requirement for accomodation is basic, but comfortable and clean.
Would be grateful for some great suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ™: % ™: 토토사이트 ™: % ™: (BUS97.COM) ™: % ™: 카지노사이트
- 2 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 3 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston