We are from India and this is our first trip to Canada. We have traveled in the past to Europe, Japan etc...
Me and my wife are attending a conference in Quebec City in October. The conference starts on October 30th till November 5th.
We plan to arrive on 23rd from India. I request help in the following :
1) Can you pls suggest an itinerary from 23rd to 30th Morning..by 30th afternoon, we need to be in Quebec...we would like to cover Toronto, niagara falls, Montreal, Ottawa etc... Or any other places that you may suggest.
2) Should we take a planned tour OR can we do the trip by ourselves. In the past, in europe, we have travelled all by ourselves...be it Switzerland, Prague, germany etc..
3) We would like to see all the major attractions, try local food, culture etc.. Our requirement for accomodation is basic, but comfortable and clean.
Would be grateful for some great suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 2 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 3 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 4 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 7 Best Jasper Campground
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 Victoria in December
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Opportunity for business loan
- 14 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 15 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 16 Nova Scotia - October
- 17 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 18 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 19 Across Canada by Train
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 22 Nova Scotia
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Eating lobster
- 25 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS