We are from India and this is our first trip to Canada. We have traveled in the past to Europe, Japan etc...
Me and my wife are attending a conference in Quebec City in October. The conference starts on October 30th till November 5th.
We plan to arrive on 23rd from India. I request help in the following :
1) Can you pls suggest an itinerary from 23rd to 30th Morning..by 30th afternoon, we need to be in Quebec...we would like to cover Toronto, niagara falls, Montreal, Ottawa etc... Or any other places that you may suggest.
2) Should we take a planned tour OR can we do the trip by ourselves. In the past, in europe, we have travelled all by ourselves...be it Switzerland, Prague, germany etc..
3) We would like to see all the major attractions, try local food, culture etc.. Our requirement for accomodation is basic, but comfortable and clean.
Would be grateful for some great suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 5 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 9 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7