We are from India and this is our first trip to Canada. We have traveled in the past to Europe, Japan etc...
Me and my wife are attending a conference in Quebec City in October. The conference starts on October 30th till November 5th.
We plan to arrive on 23rd from India. I request help in the following :
1) Can you pls suggest an itinerary from 23rd to 30th Morning..by 30th afternoon, we need to be in Quebec...we would like to cover Toronto, niagara falls, Montreal, Ottawa etc... Or any other places that you may suggest.
2) Should we take a planned tour OR can we do the trip by ourselves. In the past, in europe, we have travelled all by ourselves...be it Switzerland, Prague, germany etc..
3) We would like to see all the major attractions, try local food, culture etc.. Our requirement for accomodation is basic, but comfortable and clean.
Would be grateful for some great suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Layover in Toronto
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 4 Icefields Parkway
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 19 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 20 Banff to Jasper and back
- 21 Canmore for a few days
- 22 The Canadian
- 23 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 24 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 25 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta