Hi everyone! Leaving for N.S. shortly and have never visited although we have seen New Brunswick and P.E.I. I do know Nova Scotia is large so with only a week including the driving from near Lindsay Ontario (NE of Toronto) we won't have much time. We will share driving though. We may look at houses for sale and think that we should stay in the Bay of Fundy, Yarmouth and South Shore area as we probably won't have time to see anything else. Does this sound reasonable? I am hoping someone can tell me if we will be able to find inexpensive B & B's or motels at this short notice. Can anyone recommend accommodations in these areas? Do you think that we are missing out on too much by only staying in this area? Thank you so much for any advice!
First Time to Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 2 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 3 Gaspe Peninsula from Quebec City
- 4 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 5 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 9 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 10 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 12 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 13 Victoria
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 16 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 17 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 18 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 19 NOTL weather in Sept
- 20 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 21 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 22 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 23 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 24 birthday trip
- 25 3 Days in Newfoundland