Hi everyone! Leaving for N.S. shortly and have never visited although we have seen New Brunswick and P.E.I. I do know Nova Scotia is large so with only a week including the driving from near Lindsay Ontario (NE of Toronto) we won't have much time. We will share driving though. We may look at houses for sale and think that we should stay in the Bay of Fundy, Yarmouth and South Shore area as we probably won't have time to see anything else. Does this sound reasonable? I am hoping someone can tell me if we will be able to find inexpensive B & B's or motels at this short notice. Can anyone recommend accommodations in these areas? Do you think that we are missing out on too much by only staying in this area? Thank you so much for any advice!
First Time to Nova Scotia
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver