Hi everyone! Leaving for N.S. shortly and have never visited although we have seen New Brunswick and P.E.I. I do know Nova Scotia is large so with only a week including the driving from near Lindsay Ontario (NE of Toronto) we won't have much time. We will share driving though. We may look at houses for sale and think that we should stay in the Bay of Fundy, Yarmouth and South Shore area as we probably won't have time to see anything else. Does this sound reasonable? I am hoping someone can tell me if we will be able to find inexpensive B & B's or motels at this short notice. Can anyone recommend accommodations in these areas? Do you think that we are missing out on too much by only staying in this area? Thank you so much for any advice!
First Time to Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 2 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 5 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 6 iPhone in Canada
- 7 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 8 Canada in winter
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 11 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 19 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 20 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 Victoria Dining
- 22 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 23 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 24 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 25 Lake Huron Circle Tour