Hi everyone! Leaving for N.S. shortly and have never visited although we have seen New Brunswick and P.E.I. I do know Nova Scotia is large so with only a week including the driving from near Lindsay Ontario (NE of Toronto) we won't have much time. We will share driving though. We may look at houses for sale and think that we should stay in the Bay of Fundy, Yarmouth and South Shore area as we probably won't have time to see anything else. Does this sound reasonable? I am hoping someone can tell me if we will be able to find inexpensive B & B's or motels at this short notice. Can anyone recommend accommodations in these areas? Do you think that we are missing out on too much by only staying in this area? Thank you so much for any advice!
First Time to Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.