Hi everyone! Leaving for N.S. shortly and have never visited although we have seen New Brunswick and P.E.I. I do know Nova Scotia is large so with only a week including the driving from near Lindsay Ontario (NE of Toronto) we won't have much time. We will share driving though. We may look at houses for sale and think that we should stay in the Bay of Fundy, Yarmouth and South Shore area as we probably won't have time to see anything else. Does this sound reasonable? I am hoping someone can tell me if we will be able to find inexpensive B & B's or motels at this short notice. Can anyone recommend accommodations in these areas? Do you think that we are missing out on too much by only staying in this area? Thank you so much for any advice!
First Time to Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 2 Car Service in Toronto
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 5 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 6 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 11 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Alberta Wildfires
- 14 Niagara Falls Canada
- 15 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 16 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 Fresh Fruit from US
- 18 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 19 quebec
- 20 Jet to Victoria
- 21 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids