Hi everyone! Leaving for N.S. shortly and have never visited although we have seen New Brunswick and P.E.I. I do know Nova Scotia is large so with only a week including the driving from near Lindsay Ontario (NE of Toronto) we won't have much time. We will share driving though. We may look at houses for sale and think that we should stay in the Bay of Fundy, Yarmouth and South Shore area as we probably won't have time to see anything else. Does this sound reasonable? I am hoping someone can tell me if we will be able to find inexpensive B & B's or motels at this short notice. Can anyone recommend accommodations in these areas? Do you think that we are missing out on too much by only staying in this area? Thank you so much for any advice!
First Time to Nova Scotia
- 1 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 2 Need help, can't decide
- 3 Calgary - Things to Do
- 4 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 5 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 6 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 7 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 10 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 11 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 12 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 13 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 14 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 15 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 16 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 17 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 18 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 19 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 20 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 21 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 22 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 23 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 24 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 25 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary