My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UK Lost Love spells +27614364221
- 2 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 3 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 12 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 13 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 14 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 15 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 16 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec