My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 2 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 3 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 7 March in Montreal?
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 10 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 11 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 12 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 13 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 16 Tofino
- 17 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 20 11th and 12th grade
- 21 Vancouver trip report!
- 22 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 23 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 24 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 25 looking to experience Canada by train
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec