My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Family ski holiday
- 2 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 3 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 4 Please help with BC itinerary
- 5 Travel through Chicago
- 6 Vancouver hotel question
- 7 Banff in October
- 8 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 9 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 10 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 11 quebec city and wine route
- 12 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 13 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 14 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 15 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 16 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 17 Victoria?
- 18 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 19 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 20 Calgary
- 21 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 22 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 23 Cape Breton Trip
- 24 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 25 Toronto - Niagara transportation
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec