My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 2 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 3 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 4 Niagra Falls
- 5 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 6 First Time Trip to Canada
- 7 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 8 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 9 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 10 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 11 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 12 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 13 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 14 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 15 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 16 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 17 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 18 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 19 Road Trip to Calgary
- 20 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 21 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 24 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 25 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec