My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 2 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 3 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec