My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Coach class Canadian Via
- 5 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 6 season greetings
- 7 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 8 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 9 Toronto: where to stay?
- 10 Alberta????
- 11 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 12 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 13 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 14 Wifi rental
- 15 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 16 Short term lodging
- 17 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 18 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 19 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 20 Vancouver top restaurant
- 21 Montreal Entertainment
- 22 Heli skiing in March
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 25 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food