My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 camp vs rentals
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 4 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 5 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 7 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 9 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 10 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 11 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 Traveling with ashes
- 13 Vancouver 3 days
- 14 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 15 Vancouver without a Car
- 16 Whistler
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 18 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 19 Intro
- 20 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 21 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 22 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 23 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 24 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 25 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec