My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 'K'i't'c'h'e'n's' For Sale Wakefield UK (16)
- 2 Hunttant
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 Restaurant suggestions for Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 6 loving OTTAWA
- 7 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 8 Cape Breton Trip
- 9 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 10 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 11 Vancouver for Christmas
- 12 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 13 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 14 Victoria?
- 15 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 16 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 17 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 18 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 19 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 20 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 21 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 22 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 25 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec