My boyfriend and I plan to travel next month to celebrate his birthday for about a week and half. I'm in the early stages of planning so any help would be great. Starting point, New York. I was thinking of driving to Niagara Falls and spend the day there (maid of the mist and explore the Canadian side on foot). Instead of staying in the Falls, we'll drive an 1.5hr to Toronto and spend 2-3 days then off to Montreal for another couple of days. We would like to end our trip in Quebec for 2 days. Is it too ambitious since he will be the one doing all the driving? Should we just skip Niagara Falls and/or Toronto and have a more relaxed trip in Montreal and Quebec? Any suggestions would be great. Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 2 Keltic Lodge
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 5 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 6 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 7 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 11 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away
First roadtrip, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec