So I'm moving to Minnesota in a month (from Mississauga) and want to plan a camping trip with one of my good friends before leaving.
We are willing to drive a few hours if it's worth it. I live in Mississauga and my friend lives in Vaughan.
Any suggestions for good camping grounds?
Does anyone know a place with horse riding nearby? (i.e trail riding)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restores, revitalize
- 2 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 7 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 8 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 9 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 10 Victoria?
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 13 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 14 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 15 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 16 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 17 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 18 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 20 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 21 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 22 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 23 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 24 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 25 Athabasca Walks