So I'm moving to Minnesota in a month (from Mississauga) and want to plan a camping trip with one of my good friends before leaving.
We are willing to drive a few hours if it's worth it. I live in Mississauga and my friend lives in Vaughan.
Any suggestions for good camping grounds?
Does anyone know a place with horse riding nearby? (i.e trail riding)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Mosquitoes in July?
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Best shopping in both Quebec City and Montreal?
- 4 Canada's East Coast - NS, PEI
- 5 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 6 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 7 Canada transportation
- 8 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 9 Alberta Warning
- 10 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 11 national parks of Newfoundland
- 12 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 13 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 14 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 15 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 16 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 17 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 18 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 19 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 20 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 21 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 22 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 23 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 24 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 25 Long Weekend Toronto