So I'm moving to Minnesota in a month (from Mississauga) and want to plan a camping trip with one of my good friends before leaving.
We are willing to drive a few hours if it's worth it. I live in Mississauga and my friend lives in Vaughan.
Any suggestions for good camping grounds?
Does anyone know a place with horse riding nearby? (i.e trail riding)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 The Brava Sucks Your Breasts Into Being Bigger
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 5 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 6 Traveling with ashes
- 7 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 8 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 9 Vancouver 3 days
- 10 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 11 Vancouver without a Car
- 12 Whistler
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 14 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 15 Intro
- 16 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 17 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 18 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 19 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 20 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 21 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 22 Need help in rain!
- 23 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 24 Rv Campground trip
- 25 Weather September/October