Wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what to do in/around Vancouver after our Alaska cruise. We're thinking about a couple of days in the city and a day with a rental car to venture out to the countryside. Also, any recommendations for hotels? We'll need one before the cruise (closer to the dock) and then one near the city sights. Thanks!
Few days in Vancouver post cruise
- 1 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 2 Gros Morne accommodations
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 5 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 6 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 7 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 8 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 9 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 11 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 12 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 13 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 14 Calgary treats
- 15 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 16 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 17 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 18 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 19 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 20 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 21 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls