Wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what to do in/around Vancouver after our Alaska cruise. We're thinking about a couple of days in the city and a day with a rental car to venture out to the countryside. Also, any recommendations for hotels? We'll need one before the cruise (closer to the dock) and then one near the city sights. Thanks!
Few days in Vancouver post cruise
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 2 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 3 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 4 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 5 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 6 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 7 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 9 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 10 Victoria
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 13 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 14 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 15 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 16 NOTL weather in Sept
- 17 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 18 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 19 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 20 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 21 birthday trip
- 22 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 24 Best hikes in Banff
- 25 Hotels in Toronto