We are renting a car while driving around Vancouver Island, then planning to drop it at the car rental office in Nanaimo, catching the ferry as foot passengers from Departure Bay to Horseshoe Bay, checking some luggage en route, then catching a taxi cab into Vancouver. Will that work? In particular, is it easy to get a taxi at the Horseshoe Bay terminal around 4:30 pm on a Saturday?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 2 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 6 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 7 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 8 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 9 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 10 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 11 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 12 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 13 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 14 Road Trip to Calgary
- 15 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 16 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 17 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 18 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 19 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 20 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 21 Eating lobster
- 22 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 23 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Michigan to Quebec City road trip w/ an infant