I'm starting to read up on ways to get to Nova Scotia from Boston. I know that the CAT ferry stopped running a couple years ago but was wondering if any other folks from New England have found another ferry/cruise service that they have used to get up to NS? I would prefer this opposed to making the long drive and flights are absurd (~700) for a 1.5 hour trip.
Ferry to Nova Scotia from Boston
- 1 Parking in Montreal
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 9 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 10 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 11 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 12 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 15 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 16 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 17 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 18 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 19 Golden, British Columbia
- 20 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 21 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 22 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 23 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 24 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 25 Trip to Maritime Provinces