I'm starting to read up on ways to get to Nova Scotia from Boston. I know that the CAT ferry stopped running a couple years ago but was wondering if any other folks from New England have found another ferry/cruise service that they have used to get up to NS? I would prefer this opposed to making the long drive and flights are absurd (~700) for a 1.5 hour trip.
Ferry to Nova Scotia from Boston
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 7 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 8 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 11 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 12 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 13 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 14 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 15 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 16 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 17 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 18 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 19 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 22 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 23 Halifax-PEI
- 24 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 25 4 days in Vancouver Island