I'm starting to read up on ways to get to Nova Scotia from Boston. I know that the CAT ferry stopped running a couple years ago but was wondering if any other folks from New England have found another ferry/cruise service that they have used to get up to NS? I would prefer this opposed to making the long drive and flights are absurd (~700) for a 1.5 hour trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bus(97.)Com ^ ] * % 카지노게임 ^ ] * % 바카라게임사이트
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 6 Quebec to yarmouth
- 7 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 8 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 9 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 10 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 11 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 12 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 13 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 14 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 15 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 16 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 17 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 18 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 19 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 20 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 21 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 22 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?