I'm starting to read up on ways to get to Nova Scotia from Boston. I know that the CAT ferry stopped running a couple years ago but was wondering if any other folks from New England have found another ferry/cruise service that they have used to get up to NS? I would prefer this opposed to making the long drive and flights are absurd (~700) for a 1.5 hour trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 2 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 3 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 4 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 5 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 6 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 7 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 8 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 9 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 10 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 11 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 12 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 13 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 14 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 15 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 16 Road Trip to Calgary
- 17 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 18 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 19 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 20 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 21 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 22 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 23 Eating lobster
- 24 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 25 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries