I'm starting to read up on ways to get to Nova Scotia from Boston. I know that the CAT ferry stopped running a couple years ago but was wondering if any other folks from New England have found another ferry/cruise service that they have used to get up to NS? I would prefer this opposed to making the long drive and flights are absurd (~700) for a 1.5 hour trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 4 Best place for wedding flowers
- 5 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 6 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 9 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 10 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 11 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 12 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 13 hotel in vancouver
- 14 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 15 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 16 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 17 NH to Nova Scotia
- 18 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 19 Banff Area In October
- 20 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 21 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 22 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 23 Niagara Falls Advise
- 24 Ottawa recs?
- 25 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals