I'm starting to read up on ways to get to Nova Scotia from Boston. I know that the CAT ferry stopped running a couple years ago but was wondering if any other folks from New England have found another ferry/cruise service that they have used to get up to NS? I would prefer this opposed to making the long drive and flights are absurd (~700) for a 1.5 hour trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa recs?
- 2 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 3 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 4 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 5 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 6 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 7 Granville Island
- 8 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 9 Good eats and car question NS
- 10 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 11 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 12 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 13 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 14 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 15 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 16 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 17 car needed in Vancouver?
- 18 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 19 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 20 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 21 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 22 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 23 YYZ Transit Lounge
- 24 10 days in NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 25 Transportation from airport into downtown Vancouver