We are moving for an 8 month internship to St. John's, Newfoundland in the first week in September. We are booked (with a room) on the ferry from North Sydney, Nova Scotia to Argentia, Newfoundland (the longer of the two trips). My husband gets queasy: is this likley to be a big problem? Any experiences, positive or negative out there?
Ferry to Argentia, Newfoundland
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 2 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 3 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 4 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 5 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 6 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 7 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 8 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 9 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 10 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 11 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 14 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 15 2 days in Vancouver
- 16 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 17 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 18 8 days in NL
- 19 Montreal transportation pass
- 20 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 21 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 22 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 23 Newfoundland tent camping
- 24 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 25 Thousand Islands