Is it necessary to reserve the ferry from Pictou to Wood Island? We will be travelling in August but are not exactly sure what day and/or time we would like to cross.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 2 Vancouver in June
- 3 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 4 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 5 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 6 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 7 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 8 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 9 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 10 3 days in europe
- 11 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 12 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 13 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 14 Quebec province GTG?
- 15 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 16 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 17 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 18 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 21 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 22 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 23 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 24 Nova Scotia hotels
- 25 3 full days in and round Banff