Hi all. A friend and I want to rent a car and drive across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver this summer. I'm planning a tentative itinerary and am wondering if there is a ferry from Sault Ste. Marie to Thunder Bay. We could drive but this would take about 9 hours, according to Google Maps. It seems like a ferry would be the most direct and efficient route for this leg of the trip.
Ferry from Sault Ste. Marie (in Canada, not Michigan) to Thunder Bay?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 3 how to search for owls in winter
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Canada in winter
- 6 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise