We will be flying to Boston and then driving to New Brunswick, PEI, and Novia Scotia in July. We'll be going from Moncton to PEI over the Confederation Bridge, but the problem is getting off PEI. We want to take the ferry from Wood Islands to Caribou, but the website for this ferry is less than helpfull. It is not letting me get a one way ticket or any ticket at all. Is it too early?? Also, we want to take a ferry from Yarmouth NS back to Portland, ME. Is that possible?
Ferries in Eastern Canada
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 4 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 5 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 9 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 10 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 13 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 14 Golden, British Columbia
- 15 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 18 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 19 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 20 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 22 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 23 America by Rail
- 24 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 25 Travel partner to Banff AB