We will be flying to Boston and then driving to New Brunswick, PEI, and Novia Scotia in July. We'll be going from Moncton to PEI over the Confederation Bridge, but the problem is getting off PEI. We want to take the ferry from Wood Islands to Caribou, but the website for this ferry is less than helpfull. It is not letting me get a one way ticket or any ticket at all. Is it too early?? Also, we want to take a ferry from Yarmouth NS back to Portland, ME. Is that possible?
Ferries in Eastern Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORT (email@example.com)
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise