We will be flying to Boston and then driving to New Brunswick, PEI, and Novia Scotia in July. We'll be going from Moncton to PEI over the Confederation Bridge, but the problem is getting off PEI. We want to take the ferry from Wood Islands to Caribou, but the website for this ferry is less than helpfull. It is not letting me get a one way ticket or any ticket at all. Is it too early?? Also, we want to take a ferry from Yarmouth NS back to Portland, ME. Is that possible?
Ferries in Eastern Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 North Vancouver Island
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 4 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 5 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 6 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 7 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 8 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 9 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 10 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Need tips for this trip
- 12 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 13 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto