We will be flying to Boston and then driving to New Brunswick, PEI, and Novia Scotia in July. We'll be going from Moncton to PEI over the Confederation Bridge, but the problem is getting off PEI. We want to take the ferry from Wood Islands to Caribou, but the website for this ferry is less than helpfull. It is not letting me get a one way ticket or any ticket at all. Is it too early?? Also, we want to take a ferry from Yarmouth NS back to Portland, ME. Is that possible?
Ferries in Eastern Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 3 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 4 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 9 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 10 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 11 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 12 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 13 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 14 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 15 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 16 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 17 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 21 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 22 8 days in NL
- 23 Montreal transportation pass
- 24 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 25 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines