My husband will turn 65 while we are in Vancouver. I am looking for someplace special for dinner. We like ethnic and it doesn't have to be 5 star or fancy. Maybe even a favorite Chinese or other Asian restaurant. We are staying near Grouse Mountain but will have a car.
Favorite "secret" restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 2 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 6 Canada in winter
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 8 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 9 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 13 how to search for owls in winter
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 17 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 18 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 19 Victoria Dining
- 20 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 21 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 22 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 23 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 24 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 25 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC