We are a family of 4 including 2 six year olds and will be visiting Edmonton for three nights in mid June next year. I think the plan will be to hire a car at the airport. Is Edmonton easy to get around in a car if you are a tourist? We are from Australia so drive on the other side of the road!
I think this is how we will spend our time:
Thursday:arrive by air around midday. Drive to hotel. Fort Edmonton in afternoon (is half a day enough?)
Friday: West Edmonton Mall
Saturday: Old Strathcona in the morning, not sure of the afternoon.
Sunday: Drive to Jasper
I am stumped as to where we should stay. Should it be somewhere in West Edmonton? What is the best place to stay given what we want to do?
If we stay in West Edmonton is it easy enough to get to the Fort and Old Strathcona?
I am assuming we should use the car rather than try to do it via public transport or taxi?
Any tips/hints/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 타짜바카라┗➬┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣➬┓슈퍼카지노타짜바카라
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card