please can anyone advise how I should plan our holiday to Canada as this would be our first time here. we would be travelling with 4 children (8, 13 x2, 15). our kids are not too interested in museums they prefer more activities ...
we would be arriving in Toronto on the 24/06/16 and would depart from Toronto (emirates only flies to Toronto)on the 13/07/16. we would like to visit Toronto, Niagara falls, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, Halifax - Nova Scotia. we would like to visit rocky mountains as well and also maybe spend 2 days at a beach lodge/park.
please advise our mode of transport that would suit each place drive/rail...and how many days in each place I know it is not a lot of time but its our winter break in South Africa.
any advice would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia