please can anyone advise how I should plan our holiday to Canada as this would be our first time here. we would be travelling with 4 children (8, 13 x2, 15). our kids are not too interested in museums they prefer more activities ...
we would be arriving in Toronto on the 24/06/16 and would depart from Toronto (emirates only flies to Toronto)on the 13/07/16. we would like to visit Toronto, Niagara falls, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, Halifax - Nova Scotia. we would like to visit rocky mountains as well and also maybe spend 2 days at a beach lodge/park.
please advise our mode of transport that would suit each place drive/rail...and how many days in each place I know it is not a lot of time but its our winter break in South Africa.
any advice would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 증시현황 실시간해외증시 oninve.com
- 2 금융증권 해외증시 oninve.com
- 3 증권지수 세계증시 oninve.com
- 4 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?