please can anyone advise how I should plan our holiday to Canada as this would be our first time here. we would be travelling with 4 children (8, 13 x2, 15). our kids are not too interested in museums they prefer more activities ...
we would be arriving in Toronto on the 24/06/16 and would depart from Toronto (emirates only flies to Toronto)on the 13/07/16. we would like to visit Toronto, Niagara falls, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, Halifax - Nova Scotia. we would like to visit rocky mountains as well and also maybe spend 2 days at a beach lodge/park.
please advise our mode of transport that would suit each place drive/rail...and how many days in each place I know it is not a lot of time but its our winter break in South Africa.
any advice would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 performance athletes require a
- 2 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 3 Newfoundland in early June
- 4 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 7 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 8 Nova Scotia in July
- 9 Cape Breton in early June
- 10 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands
- 12 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 13 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Passport question for Int flight
- 16 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 17 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 18 Icefields Parkway
- 19 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 20 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 21 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 22 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 23 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 24 Victoria, Canada
- 25 Car rental drop off fees or change itinerary Victoria to Penticton