please can anyone advise how I should plan our holiday to Canada as this would be our first time here. we would be travelling with 4 children (8, 13 x2, 15). our kids are not too interested in museums they prefer more activities ...
we would be arriving in Toronto on the 24/06/16 and would depart from Toronto (emirates only flies to Toronto)on the 13/07/16. we would like to visit Toronto, Niagara falls, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver, Halifax - Nova Scotia. we would like to visit rocky mountains as well and also maybe spend 2 days at a beach lodge/park.
please advise our mode of transport that would suit each place drive/rail...and how many days in each place I know it is not a lot of time but its our winter break in South Africa.
any advice would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 2 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 3 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 4 Temporary residency in Canada
- 5 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 6 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 7 water filtration
- 8 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 9 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 10 Western Canada in August
- 11 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 12 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 13 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 14 Jasper with two elderly
- 15 Dempster highway in early September
- 16 jasper
- 17 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 18 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 19 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 20 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 21 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 22 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 23 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 24 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 25 Banff