My family (including 2 teens & my wife) are planning 7-days trip based this route starting this weekend (July 13-20):
- Victoria to Kamloops [stay 1x night]
- Kamloops to Jasper (check out Helmcken Falls & Mt Robson on the way) - [stay 2x nights]
- Jasper to Lake Louise/Banff (stay in Lake Louise area but drive to Banff) - [stay 1x or 2x nights]
- Lake Louise/Banff to Sicamous (check out Halcyon Hotspring near Revelstoke) - [stay 1x night]
- Sicamous to Kelowna (check out Salmon Arm & nearby lake area) - [stay 1x night]
Kelowna to Vancouver/Victoria
I do want to spend couple of nights in key locations like Jasper & Lake Louise or Banff.
Besides advice on cities and hotels/B&B for the overnight stay, any recommendations on "must visit" vs. "may visit" places will be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria?
- 2 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 5 Vancouver for Christmas
- 6 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 7 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 8 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 14 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 15 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 16 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 17 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 18 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 19 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 21 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 22 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 23 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 24 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 25 Would you stay in Quesnel?
Family trip - Victoria-Kamloops-Jasper-Banff-Kelowna-Vancouver