My family (including 2 teens & my wife) are planning 7-days trip based this route starting this weekend (July 13-20):
- Victoria to Kamloops [stay 1x night]
- Kamloops to Jasper (check out Helmcken Falls & Mt Robson on the way) - [stay 2x nights]
- Jasper to Lake Louise/Banff (stay in Lake Louise area but drive to Banff) - [stay 1x or 2x nights]
- Lake Louise/Banff to Sicamous (check out Halcyon Hotspring near Revelstoke) - [stay 1x night]
- Sicamous to Kelowna (check out Salmon Arm & nearby lake area) - [stay 1x night]
Kelowna to Vancouver/Victoria
I do want to spend couple of nights in key locations like Jasper & Lake Louise or Banff.
Besides advice on cities and hotels/B&B for the overnight stay, any recommendations on "must visit" vs. "may visit" places will be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance
Family trip - Victoria-Kamloops-Jasper-Banff-Kelowna-Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Short term lodging
- 2 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report