My family (including 2 teens & my wife) are planning 7-days trip based this route starting this weekend (July 13-20):
- Victoria to Kamloops [stay 1x night]
- Kamloops to Jasper (check out Helmcken Falls & Mt Robson on the way) - [stay 2x nights]
- Jasper to Lake Louise/Banff (stay in Lake Louise area but drive to Banff) - [stay 1x or 2x nights]
- Lake Louise/Banff to Sicamous (check out Halcyon Hotspring near Revelstoke) - [stay 1x night]
- Sicamous to Kelowna (check out Salmon Arm & nearby lake area) - [stay 1x night]
Kelowna to Vancouver/Victoria
I do want to spend couple of nights in key locations like Jasper & Lake Louise or Banff.
Besides advice on cities and hotels/B&B for the overnight stay, any recommendations on "must visit" vs. "may visit" places will be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 4 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 5 Two week taster
- 6 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 7 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy
Family trip - Victoria-Kamloops-Jasper-Banff-Kelowna-Vancouver