My family (including 2 teens & my wife) are planning 7-days trip based this route starting this weekend (July 13-20):
- Victoria to Kamloops [stay 1x night]
- Kamloops to Jasper (check out Helmcken Falls & Mt Robson on the way) - [stay 2x nights]
- Jasper to Lake Louise/Banff (stay in Lake Louise area but drive to Banff) - [stay 1x or 2x nights]
- Lake Louise/Banff to Sicamous (check out Halcyon Hotspring near Revelstoke) - [stay 1x night]
- Sicamous to Kelowna (check out Salmon Arm & nearby lake area) - [stay 1x night]
Kelowna to Vancouver/Victoria
I do want to spend couple of nights in key locations like Jasper & Lake Louise or Banff.
Besides advice on cities and hotels/B&B for the overnight stay, any recommendations on "must visit" vs. "may visit" places will be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance
Family trip - Victoria-Kamloops-Jasper-Banff-Kelowna-Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 4 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 quebec
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler