My family (including 2 teens & my wife) are planning 7-days trip based this route starting this weekend (July 13-20):
- Victoria to Kamloops [stay 1x night]
- Kamloops to Jasper (check out Helmcken Falls & Mt Robson on the way) - [stay 2x nights]
- Jasper to Lake Louise/Banff (stay in Lake Louise area but drive to Banff) - [stay 1x or 2x nights]
- Lake Louise/Banff to Sicamous (check out Halcyon Hotspring near Revelstoke) - [stay 1x night]
- Sicamous to Kelowna (check out Salmon Arm & nearby lake area) - [stay 1x night]
Kelowna to Vancouver/Victoria
I do want to spend couple of nights in key locations like Jasper & Lake Louise or Banff.
Besides advice on cities and hotels/B&B for the overnight stay, any recommendations on "must visit" vs. "may visit" places will be helpful. Thanks a lot in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City
Family trip - Victoria-Kamloops-Jasper-Banff-Kelowna-Vancouver