I'm planning a trip in Newfoundland with my wife and daughter (5 years old). I'm looking for inetersting destination (culture, historic and sort of sceenic) in the Avalon area and in the east area. We are planning to stay for 7 to 9 days and are looking for a central place to stay so we could pass all of our stay in the same hotel.
I've been offered a itinerary that sort of goes like this.
Day 1 - arrive at St-John's Stay at St-John's
Day 2 - Go to Placentia
Day 3 - Bonavista and Eliston
Day 4 - Go to Fortune take the ferry to Saint-Pierre Stay at St-Pierre
Day 5 - Argentia
Day 6 - Back to St-John's
Seems like a lot of driving and not sure that we will find activities that my 5 years old (who loves historics) will love.
Am I missing any must see ? Is there a way that I can stay in the same hotel for all the stay ?
Need your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800-570-1233 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 5 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 6 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 8 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 9 Traveling with your bike
- 10 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days