I'm planning a trip in Newfoundland with my wife and daughter (5 years old). I'm looking for inetersting destination (culture, historic and sort of sceenic) in the Avalon area and in the east area. We are planning to stay for 7 to 9 days and are looking for a central place to stay so we could pass all of our stay in the same hotel.
I've been offered a itinerary that sort of goes like this.
Day 1 - arrive at St-John's Stay at St-John's
Day 2 - Go to Placentia
Day 3 - Bonavista and Eliston
Day 4 - Go to Fortune take the ferry to Saint-Pierre Stay at St-Pierre
Day 5 - Argentia
Day 6 - Back to St-John's
Seems like a lot of driving and not sure that we will find activities that my 5 years old (who loves historics) will love.
Am I missing any must see ? Is there a way that I can stay in the same hotel for all the stay ?
Need your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 All of the above ingredients exist naturally
- 2 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 3 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 good lobster roll
- 5 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 6 Montreal or Toronto?
- 7 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 8 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 9 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 10 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 11 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 12 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 13 Canada in Feb 2016
- 14 King City and surrounding
- 15 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 16 20 hour layover
- 17 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 18 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 19 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 20 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 21 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 22 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 23 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 24 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 25 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477