I'm planning a trip in Newfoundland with my wife and daughter (5 years old). I'm looking for inetersting destination (culture, historic and sort of sceenic) in the Avalon area and in the east area. We are planning to stay for 7 to 9 days and are looking for a central place to stay so we could pass all of our stay in the same hotel.
I've been offered a itinerary that sort of goes like this.
Day 1 - arrive at St-John's Stay at St-John's
Day 2 - Go to Placentia
Day 3 - Bonavista and Eliston
Day 4 - Go to Fortune take the ferry to Saint-Pierre Stay at St-Pierre
Day 5 - Argentia
Day 6 - Back to St-John's
Seems like a lot of driving and not sure that we will find activities that my 5 years old (who loves historics) will love.
Am I missing any must see ? Is there a way that I can stay in the same hotel for all the stay ?
Need your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토사이트 ~(?) Ｕｓｓ７７땄ＣＯＭ (카톡: XaＺａ ~(?) 해외놀이터 실시간배팅
- 2 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 3 Churchill MB Best Wildlife Viewing Season
- 4 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 5 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 6 Montreal for 4 days
- 7 travel to Montreal/Quebec City in July
- 8 Maritimes Itinerary
- 9 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 10 Montreal Winery area
- 11 Water park near Toronto
- 12 4 days in Newfoundland
- 13 Banff or Jasper
- 14 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 15 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 16 which hotel in Vancouver
- 17 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 18 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 19 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 20 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 21 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 22 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 23 Jasper Day Hikes
- 24 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 25 Montreal and cruise to Boston