I'm planning a trip in Newfoundland with my wife and daughter (5 years old). I'm looking for inetersting destination (culture, historic and sort of sceenic) in the Avalon area and in the east area. We are planning to stay for 7 to 9 days and are looking for a central place to stay so we could pass all of our stay in the same hotel.
I've been offered a itinerary that sort of goes like this.
Day 1 - arrive at St-John's Stay at St-John's
Day 2 - Go to Placentia
Day 3 - Bonavista and Eliston
Day 4 - Go to Fortune take the ferry to Saint-Pierre Stay at St-Pierre
Day 5 - Argentia
Day 6 - Back to St-John's
Seems like a lot of driving and not sure that we will find activities that my 5 years old (who loves historics) will love.
Am I missing any must see ? Is there a way that I can stay in the same hotel for all the stay ?
Need your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 2 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 3 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 4 Visa misspelled in Passport and CPR
- 5 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 6 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 7 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 8 24 hours in Toronto
- 9 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 10 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 11 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 12 Vancouver 4 days
- 13 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 14 Trip to Tornoto
- 15 Marvellous Montreal
- 16 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 17 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 18 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 19 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 20 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 21 Gettinng around Jasper
- 22 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 23 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 24 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 25 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip