I'm planning a trip in Newfoundland with my wife and daughter (5 years old). I'm looking for inetersting destination (culture, historic and sort of sceenic) in the Avalon area and in the east area. We are planning to stay for 7 to 9 days and are looking for a central place to stay so we could pass all of our stay in the same hotel.
I've been offered a itinerary that sort of goes like this.
Day 1 - arrive at St-John's Stay at St-John's
Day 2 - Go to Placentia
Day 3 - Bonavista and Eliston
Day 4 - Go to Fortune take the ferry to Saint-Pierre Stay at St-Pierre
Day 5 - Argentia
Day 6 - Back to St-John's
Seems like a lot of driving and not sure that we will find activities that my 5 years old (who loves historics) will love.
Am I missing any must see ? Is there a way that I can stay in the same hotel for all the stay ?
Need your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto On-demand delivery for tourists
- 2 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 6 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 7 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 8 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 9 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 10 Best Jasper Campground
- 11 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 12 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 13 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 14 Victoria in December
- 15 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 16 Opportunity for business loan
- 17 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 18 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 19 Nova Scotia - October
- 20 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 21 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 24 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 25 Nova Scotia