I'm planning a trip in Newfoundland with my wife and daughter (5 years old). I'm looking for inetersting destination (culture, historic and sort of sceenic) in the Avalon area and in the east area. We are planning to stay for 7 to 9 days and are looking for a central place to stay so we could pass all of our stay in the same hotel.
I've been offered a itinerary that sort of goes like this.
Day 1 - arrive at St-John's Stay at St-John's
Day 2 - Go to Placentia
Day 3 - Bonavista and Eliston
Day 4 - Go to Fortune take the ferry to Saint-Pierre Stay at St-Pierre
Day 5 - Argentia
Day 6 - Back to St-John's
Seems like a lot of driving and not sure that we will find activities that my 5 years old (who loves historics) will love.
Am I missing any must see ? Is there a way that I can stay in the same hotel for all the stay ?
Need your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 2 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 5 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 6 Keltic Lodge
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 11 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 12 Icefields Parkway
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 17 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 18 Banff to Jasper and back
- 19 Canmore for a few days
- 20 The Canadian
- 21 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 22 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 23 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 24 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 25 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying