I'm planning a trip in Newfoundland with my wife and daughter (5 years old). I'm looking for inetersting destination (culture, historic and sort of sceenic) in the Avalon area and in the east area. We are planning to stay for 7 to 9 days and are looking for a central place to stay so we could pass all of our stay in the same hotel.
I've been offered a itinerary that sort of goes like this.
Day 1 - arrive at St-John's Stay at St-John's
Day 2 - Go to Placentia
Day 3 - Bonavista and Eliston
Day 4 - Go to Fortune take the ferry to Saint-Pierre Stay at St-Pierre
Day 5 - Argentia
Day 6 - Back to St-John's
Seems like a lot of driving and not sure that we will find activities that my 5 years old (who loves historics) will love.
Am I missing any must see ? Is there a way that I can stay in the same hotel for all the stay ?
Need your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/zamour-matrix-skin/
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Maritime provinces
- 7 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 8 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 9 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 13 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 14 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 15 Quebec to yarmouth
- 16 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 17 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 18 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 19 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 20 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 21 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 22 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 23 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 24 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 25 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland