We are planning a family camping trip but the catch is we only have a week. We are hoping to drive straight through the first night to get to either New Brunswick of Nova Scotia.
What are some must see first timer places in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI for a family of 5.
Whale Watching is on our list and the cabot trail (how long does the whole thing take??)
We are staying in campgrounds.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yahoo@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 6 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 7 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 8 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 10 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 11 Traveling with your bike
- 12 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days