My husband and I are wanting to take our 3 year old and 9 month old (at time of travel) to Canada skiing. This is predominately a parent holiday as the kids won't be old enough to ski. We will either do nanny, childcare or maybe a grandparent will come to help!
We are both beginner (although I can ski blue runs from France) but that was 8 years ago and my husband is a very new skier (only once before in whistler for 2 days.).
Can anyone suggest a mountain that has nice, groomed skiing for beginner - blue and greens and also very family friendly. If a grandparent comes, she will not be skiing so I would like the village to have some atmosphere as well. We were looking at the following - whistler, silver star, big white and sun peaks. We will be travelling from Vancouver.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 helper :MS OUTLOOK 365 CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 OUTLOOK microsoft
- 2 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 7 Best places in Toronto
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days