My husband and I are wanting to take our 3 year old and 9 month old (at time of travel) to Canada skiing. This is predominately a parent holiday as the kids won't be old enough to ski. We will either do nanny, childcare or maybe a grandparent will come to help!
We are both beginner (although I can ski blue runs from France) but that was 8 years ago and my husband is a very new skier (only once before in whistler for 2 days.).
Can anyone suggest a mountain that has nice, groomed skiing for beginner - blue and greens and also very family friendly. If a grandparent comes, she will not be skiing so I would like the village to have some atmosphere as well. We were looking at the following - whistler, silver star, big white and sun peaks. We will be travelling from Vancouver.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/virilax
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia