My husband and I are wanting to take our 3 year old and 9 month old (at time of travel) to Canada skiing. This is predominately a parent holiday as the kids won't be old enough to ski. We will either do nanny, childcare or maybe a grandparent will come to help!
We are both beginner (although I can ski blue runs from France) but that was 8 years ago and my husband is a very new skier (only once before in whistler for 2 days.).
Can anyone suggest a mountain that has nice, groomed skiing for beginner - blue and greens and also very family friendly. If a grandparent comes, she will not be skiing so I would like the village to have some atmosphere as well. We were looking at the following - whistler, silver star, big white and sun peaks. We will be travelling from Vancouver.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 4 lodging in whistler
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 BC or Alberta drives
- 7 Torino in february
- 8 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 13 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 14 What is famous in canada?
- 15 Looking for fellow travellers
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec