My husband and I are wanting to take our 3 year old and 9 month old (at time of travel) to Canada skiing. This is predominately a parent holiday as the kids won't be old enough to ski. We will either do nanny, childcare or maybe a grandparent will come to help!
We are both beginner (although I can ski blue runs from France) but that was 8 years ago and my husband is a very new skier (only once before in whistler for 2 days.).
Can anyone suggest a mountain that has nice, groomed skiing for beginner - blue and greens and also very family friendly. If a grandparent comes, she will not be skiing so I would like the village to have some atmosphere as well. We were looking at the following - whistler, silver star, big white and sun peaks. We will be travelling from Vancouver.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 *9 1=8441048737 ] Love Spells that work in AFRICA AUSTRALIA
- 2 Amazing Ice Bubble Lake(Abraham Lake in Alberta)
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 8 Quebec to yarmouth
- 9 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 10 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 11 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 12 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 13 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 14 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 15 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 16 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 24 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 25 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?