My husband and I are wanting to take our 3 year old and 9 month old (at time of travel) to Canada skiing. This is predominately a parent holiday as the kids won't be old enough to ski. We will either do nanny, childcare or maybe a grandparent will come to help!
We are both beginner (although I can ski blue runs from France) but that was 8 years ago and my husband is a very new skier (only once before in whistler for 2 days.).
Can anyone suggest a mountain that has nice, groomed skiing for beginner - blue and greens and also very family friendly. If a grandparent comes, she will not be skiing so I would like the village to have some atmosphere as well. We were looking at the following - whistler, silver star, big white and sun peaks. We will be travelling from Vancouver.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card