My husband and I are wanting to take our 3 year old and 9 month old (at time of travel) to Canada skiing. This is predominately a parent holiday as the kids won't be old enough to ski. We will either do nanny, childcare or maybe a grandparent will come to help!
We are both beginner (although I can ski blue runs from France) but that was 8 years ago and my husband is a very new skier (only once before in whistler for 2 days.).
Can anyone suggest a mountain that has nice, groomed skiing for beginner - blue and greens and also very family friendly. If a grandparent comes, she will not be skiing so I would like the village to have some atmosphere as well. We were looking at the following - whistler, silver star, big white and sun peaks. We will be travelling from Vancouver.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 2 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 5 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 8 Translink and itinerary questions
- 9 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 10 Montreal Restaurants
- 11 Victoria Island
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 14 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 18 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 19 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 20 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 21 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 22 4 days in Montreal
- 23 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 24 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 25 Toronto hotel