My family, my husband, my 5-year-old son, and I are going to drive to Vancouver, BC from Oregon for a week or so in February. We have never been there before, and since we are crossing the U.S. border, we are expecting to visit places where we cannot see anywhere else. I did some research on the Internet and found some places we all could enjoy, but I'm wondering if there are any "must-see" attractions or "must-go" restaurants in Vancouver or Victoria. This would be our very first time to go to Canada, so we want to make our trip memorable and special.
Any advice or suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper
- 2 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 5 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 6 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 7 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 8 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 9 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 10 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 11 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 12 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 13 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 14 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 15 Calgary Stampede
- 16 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 17 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 18 11 Day Road trip
- 19 Canada - 1st time
- 20 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 21 Halifax port restaurants
- 22 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 23 Road Trip Help
- 24 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 25 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way