My family, my husband, my 5-year-old son, and I are going to drive to Vancouver, BC from Oregon for a week or so in February. We have never been there before, and since we are crossing the U.S. border, we are expecting to visit places where we cannot see anywhere else. I did some research on the Internet and found some places we all could enjoy, but I'm wondering if there are any "must-see" attractions or "must-go" restaurants in Vancouver or Victoria. This would be our very first time to go to Canada, so we want to make our trip memorable and special.
Any advice or suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 5 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 6 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 9 Victoria Island
- 10 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 11 Accommodation in halifax
- 12 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 13 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 14 Two week taster
- 15 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 16 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 17 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 18 Translink and itinerary questions
- 19 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 20 Montreal Restaurants
- 21 Traveling with your bike
- 22 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US