My family, my husband, my 5-year-old son, and I are going to drive to Vancouver, BC from Oregon for a week or so in February. We have never been there before, and since we are crossing the U.S. border, we are expecting to visit places where we cannot see anywhere else. I did some research on the Internet and found some places we all could enjoy, but I'm wondering if there are any "must-see" attractions or "must-go" restaurants in Vancouver or Victoria. This would be our very first time to go to Canada, so we want to make our trip memorable and special.
Any advice or suggestions would help.
Family Road Tip to Vancouver, BC from Oregon in February
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 2 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 9 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 14 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 15 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 16 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 17 how to search for owls in winter
- 18 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 21 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 22 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 23 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 24 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI