My family, my husband, my 5-year-old son, and I are going to drive to Vancouver, BC from Oregon for a week or so in February. We have never been there before, and since we are crossing the U.S. border, we are expecting to visit places where we cannot see anywhere else. I did some research on the Internet and found some places we all could enjoy, but I'm wondering if there are any "must-see" attractions or "must-go" restaurants in Vancouver or Victoria. This would be our very first time to go to Canada, so we want to make our trip memorable and special.
Any advice or suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 2 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 3 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 4 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 5 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 6 Morocco travel package from Canada
- 7 24 hours in Toronto
- 8 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 9 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 10 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 11 Vancouver 4 days
- 12 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 13 Trip to Tornoto
- 14 Marvellous Montreal
- 15 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 16 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 17 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 18 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 19 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 20 Gettinng around Jasper
- 21 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 22 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 23 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 24 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada