Looking for some ideas where to go for a week w/ kids (8 & 11) -- interested in hiking, whitewater rafting, biking, etc. Live in Boston and would like to drive in less than 8 hours or so. Have already done Acadia and Mt. Tremblant....thinking maybe Nova Scotia or New Brunswick, but not sure where.
Family Adventure Vacation w/ Kids
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 4 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 9 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 10 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 11 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 12 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 13 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 14 Golden, British Columbia
- 15 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 18 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 19 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 20 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 22 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 23 America by Rail
- 24 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 25 Travel partner to Banff AB