I'd appreciate any input re accommodating our family of four( grown daughter and son husband and me) next January for five or six nights
Have been to Banff twice in both summer and winter
Summer was spent at inns of Banff on edge of town...good but a trek into town ..I'd not want to do it in winter
In winter I stayed at charleston cedar court with husband while he skied and this time we are bringing the kids
Ok so charleston cedar court was fine
Had a fireplace ...a little sitting room and loft bedroom and I know they have family rooms ..the rooms are on the outside ...like a motel set up
Breakfast wasn't crash hot..got monotonous with the same sort of menu each day
..boiled eggs waffles toast..that kinda thing
Whilst there I popped into fox suites not far away ..looked nice but I think the rooms are also external
The caribou inn ..again not far from cedar court was nice..didn't see the rooms but ate there twice
I think that too has family accommodation but may be pricey
We would like a suite preferably ..with a kitchenette
A fire place..gas or wood might be nice too
Don't want high end but not too basic either...something cosy...pleasant where my daughter and I can hang out while we wait for the boys to come back from skiing
Has anyone stayed in such a place?
I don't want to be on the edge of town and I don't want to have to catch a shuttle so any place up to the 500s (street address) would be ok...daughter and I will spend time in town and explore
Has anyone stayed at the ptarmigan? Opinions?
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AZIZZZZ@ GMAIL 1855*9999*8045 TECHNICAL SUPPORT ?
- 2 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 3 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 4 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 6 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 7 Traveling with your bike
- 8 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 9 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 10 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 11 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 12 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 13 Alberta Trip_2017
- 14 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 15 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 16 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 17 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 18 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 19 Baseball
- 20 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 21 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 22 Transportation from airport for 7
- 23 calgary to vancover 10days
- 24 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 25 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days