I wanted to share with you a snipped from my latest blog post on exploring Killarney Provincial Park.
It really is a gem of northern Ontario and an absolute must to visit for back country camping trip.
Once you go on a canoeing backcountry camping trip, you simply cannot go back to car camping. At least that is how we felt at the conclusion of our epic trip to Johnny Lake located in Killarney Provincial Park.
We spent a few days exploring the lake and are stoked to share with you our experiences and dole out advice that can help you on your own adventure.
The rest of the article and some amazing photos please check out at my travel blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AfSoS: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL
- 3 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 4 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 5 Newfoundland in early June
- 6 Nova Scotia in July
- 7 Cape Breton in early June
- 8 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 9 Magdalen Islands
- 10 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 11 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 12 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 13 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 14 Passport question for Int flight
- 15 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 16 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 17 Icefields Parkway
- 18 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 19 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 20 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 21 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 22 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 23 Victoria, Canada
- 24 Car rental drop off fees or change itinerary Victoria to Penticton
- 25 Quebec City lower town vs. upper town?