I wanted to share with you a snipped from my latest blog post on exploring Killarney Provincial Park.
It really is a gem of northern Ontario and an absolute must to visit for back country camping trip.
Once you go on a canoeing backcountry camping trip, you simply cannot go back to car camping. At least that is how we felt at the conclusion of our epic trip to Johnny Lake located in Killarney Provincial Park.
We spent a few days exploring the lake and are stoked to share with you our experiences and dole out advice that can help you on your own adventure.
The rest of the article and some amazing photos please check out at my travel blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 VERIZON@ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPPORT CAre*
- 2 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 3 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 4 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 5 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 6 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 9 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 11 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7