I wanted to share with you a snipped from my latest blog post on exploring Killarney Provincial Park.
It really is a gem of northern Ontario and an absolute must to visit for back country camping trip.
Once you go on a canoeing backcountry camping trip, you simply cannot go back to car camping. At least that is how we felt at the conclusion of our epic trip to Johnny Lake located in Killarney Provincial Park.
We spent a few days exploring the lake and are stoked to share with you our experiences and dole out advice that can help you on your own adventure.
The rest of the article and some amazing photos please check out at my travel blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 2 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 3 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 4 Small group tour for my parents
- 5 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 8 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 9 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 10 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 11 Itinerary feedback, please
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 14 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 15 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 18 Best Way
- 19 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 20 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 21 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 24 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 25 First trip to Vancouver