I wanted to share with you a snipped from my latest blog post on exploring Killarney Provincial Park.
It really is a gem of northern Ontario and an absolute must to visit for back country camping trip.
Once you go on a canoeing backcountry camping trip, you simply cannot go back to car camping. At least that is how we felt at the conclusion of our epic trip to Johnny Lake located in Killarney Provincial Park.
We spent a few days exploring the lake and are stoked to share with you our experiences and dole out advice that can help you on your own adventure.
The rest of the article and some amazing photos please check out at my travel blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 2 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 3 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 4 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 5 Best Jasper Campground
- 6 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 7 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 9 Victoria in December
- 10 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 11 Opportunity for business loan
- 12 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 13 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 14 Nova Scotia - October
- 15 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 16 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 17 Across Canada by Train
- 18 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 19 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 20 Nova Scotia
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS
- 24 Old Montreal & Old Quebec in Sept
- 25 Pleasant Bay vs. Cheticamp as a west coast base on Cabot Trail