I wanted to share with you a snipped from my latest blog post on exploring Killarney Provincial Park.
It really is a gem of northern Ontario and an absolute must to visit for back country camping trip.
Once you go on a canoeing backcountry camping trip, you simply cannot go back to car camping. At least that is how we felt at the conclusion of our epic trip to Johnny Lake located in Killarney Provincial Park.
We spent a few days exploring the lake and are stoked to share with you our experiences and dole out advice that can help you on your own adventure.
The rest of the article and some amazing photos please check out at my travel blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 3 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 11 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 12 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 13 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 14 BC or Alberta drives
- 15 Torino in february
- 16 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 17 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 18 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 19 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Skiing in Whistler
- 21 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 22 lodging in whistler
- 23 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 24 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 25 My Family Travle Vlog