I wanted to share with you a snipped from my latest blog post on exploring Killarney Provincial Park.
It really is a gem of northern Ontario and an absolute must to visit for back country camping trip.
Once you go on a canoeing backcountry camping trip, you simply cannot go back to car camping. At least that is how we felt at the conclusion of our epic trip to Johnny Lake located in Killarney Provincial Park.
We spent a few days exploring the lake and are stoked to share with you our experiences and dole out advice that can help you on your own adventure.
The rest of the article and some amazing photos please check out at my travel blog
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Best unique meals in Toronto?
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 6 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 7 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 8 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea