My husband and I will be traveling by ferry to Victoria via Port Angeles in 2 weeks and just realized our passports expired last month. Any opinions on the best way to proceed? Is an expired passport + drivers license acceptable, or will we also need a birth certificates? If it makes any difference, we will be traveling in our own car, and will be driving from California.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 5 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 6 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Temporary residency in Canada
- 9 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 10 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 11 water filtration
- 12 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 13 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 14 Western Canada in August
- 15 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 16 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 17 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 18 Jasper with two elderly
- 19 Dempster highway in early September
- 20 jasper
- 21 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 22 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 23 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 24 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 25 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable