My husband and I will be traveling by ferry to Victoria via Port Angeles in 2 weeks and just realized our passports expired last month. Any opinions on the best way to proceed? Is an expired passport + drivers license acceptable, or will we also need a birth certificates? If it makes any difference, we will be traveling in our own car, and will be driving from California.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada transportation
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/juvalux/
- 3 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 4 Alberta Warning
- 5 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 6 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 7 national parks of Newfoundland
- 8 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 9 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 10 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 11 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 12 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 13 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 14 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 15 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 16 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 17 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 18 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 19 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 20 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 21 Long Weekend Toronto
- 22 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 23 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 24 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 25 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise