My husband and I will be traveling by ferry to Victoria via Port Angeles in 2 weeks and just realized our passports expired last month. Any opinions on the best way to proceed? Is an expired passport + drivers license acceptable, or will we also need a birth certificates? If it makes any difference, we will be traveling in our own car, and will be driving from California.
Expired Passport Question
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 2 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 6 Canada in winter
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 8 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 9 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 13 how to search for owls in winter
- 14 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 17 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 18 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 19 Victoria Dining
- 20 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 21 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 22 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 23 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 24 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 25 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC