Hi there I've recently moved to Quebec / brossard I'm ex military from United Kingdom but a none French speaker as of yet and seriously looking for work I have many class of driving licenses and an extremely hard work if anyone can help or suggest anything or were to look that would be great thanks
English speaking in Quebec looking for work
- 1 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 2 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 5 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 6 Hotel Reservations
- 7 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 8 Trip to Rockies
- 9 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 10 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 11 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 12 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 13 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 14 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 15 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 16 Nova Scotia in June
- 17 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 18 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 19 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 20 Calgary - Things to Do
- 21 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 22 Need help, can't decide
- 23 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 24 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 25 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE