Just wondering what are good places to stop if I am driving from Gros Morne to either St. John's or Cape St. Mary's (I say either cause we may or may not be going to Cape st mary's). I know the drive is long, so I'm thinking of breaking the journey down into two days, and we need a place to stay for the one evening/night. Any suggestions? Hopefully somewhere that is on the way or not too far off track, since we'd like to keep the driving to a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Dependent upon the diversion
- 2 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 3 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 4 Niagra Falls
- 5 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 6 First Time Trip to Canada
- 7 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 8 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 9 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 10 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 11 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 12 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 13 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 14 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 15 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 16 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 17 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 18 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 19 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 20 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 21 Road Trip to Calgary
- 22 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 23 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 24 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 25 Thousand Islands - Hiking