Just wondering what are good places to stop if I am driving from Gros Morne to either St. John's or Cape St. Mary's (I say either cause we may or may not be going to Cape st mary's). I know the drive is long, so I'm thinking of breaking the journey down into two days, and we need a place to stay for the one evening/night. Any suggestions? Hopefully somewhere that is on the way or not too far off track, since we'd like to keep the driving to a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 2 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 3 Canadian Rockies - Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 9 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 10 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 11 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 12 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 13 Temporary residency in Canada
- 14 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 15 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 16 water filtration
- 17 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 18 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 19 Western Canada in August
- 20 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 21 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 22 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 23 Jasper with two elderly
- 24 Dempster highway in early September
- 25 jasper