Just wondering what are good places to stop if I am driving from Gros Morne to either St. John's or Cape St. Mary's (I say either cause we may or may not be going to Cape st mary's). I know the drive is long, so I'm thinking of breaking the journey down into two days, and we need a place to stay for the one evening/night. Any suggestions? Hopefully somewhere that is on the way or not too far off track, since we'd like to keep the driving to a minimum.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 3 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 4 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 5 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 6 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 7 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 8 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 9 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 10 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 12 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 13 Calgary Stampede
- 14 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 15 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 16 11 Day Road trip
- 17 Canada - 1st time
- 18 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 19 Halifax port restaurants
- 20 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 21 Road Trip Help
- 22 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 23 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way
- 24 Grizzly Bears Campbell River
- 25 Newfoundland- Airport to Downtown transportation.