Just wondering what are good places to stop if I am driving from Gros Morne to either St. John's or Cape St. Mary's (I say either cause we may or may not be going to Cape st mary's). I know the drive is long, so I'm thinking of breaking the journey down into two days, and we need a place to stay for the one evening/night. Any suggestions? Hopefully somewhere that is on the way or not too far off track, since we'd like to keep the driving to a minimum.
en route from Gros Morne National Park to Cape St. Mary's
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 2 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 3 iPhone in Canada
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Victoria Dining
- 6 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove