We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nous vendons subutex 2mg, 8mg, subuxone aux côtés d'autres pilules
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card