We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 2 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 3 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Newfoundland in July
- 6 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 7 Jasper
- 8 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 9 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 10 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 11 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 12 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 13 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 14 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 15 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 16 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 18 Calgary Stampede
- 19 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 21 11 Day Road trip
- 22 Canada - 1st time
- 23 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 24 Halifax port restaurants
- 25 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel