We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 24 hours in Toronto
- 3 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 4 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 5 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 6 Visa misspelled in Passport and CPR
- 7 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 8 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 9 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 10 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 11 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 12 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 13 Vancouver 4 days
- 14 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 15 Trip to Tornoto
- 16 Marvellous Montreal
- 17 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 18 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 19 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 20 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 21 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 22 Gettinng around Jasper
- 23 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 24 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 25 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking