We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 바둑이 룰 ≪추천인 : 지퍼 접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 3 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 4 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Best Way
- 7 Itinerary feedback, please
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 10 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 11 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 12 Bay of Fundy
- 13 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 14 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 15 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 First trip to Vancouver
- 18 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 19 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 22 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 23 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 24 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 25 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto