We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 'K'i't'c'h'e'n's' For Sale Wakefield UK (16)
- 2 Hunttant
- 3 Marvellous Montreal
- 4 Restaurant suggestions for Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 6 loving OTTAWA
- 7 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 8 Cape Breton Trip
- 9 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 10 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 11 Vancouver for Christmas
- 12 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 13 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 14 Victoria?
- 15 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 16 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 17 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 18 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 19 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 20 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 21 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 22 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 25 One afternoon/night in Calgary.