We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Edmonton hotel - Matrix or Coast Edmonton House
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise