We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 hp printer ∏Technica∏l Service∏Number 18443055565∏
- 2 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 4 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 5 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 7 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 8 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Traveling with ashes
- 12 Vancouver 3 days
- 13 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 14 Vancouver without a Car
- 15 Whistler
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 17 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 18 Intro
- 19 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 20 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 21 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 22 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 23 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 24 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 25 Need help in rain!