We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Edmonton hotel - Matrix or Coast Edmonton House
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 2 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 3 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 4 Quebec City trip.report
- 5 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 iPhone in Canada
- 9 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 10 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 11 Victoria Dining
- 12 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 13 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 14 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 15 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 16 Quebic City or Montreal
- 17 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 ft nelson bc
- 19 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 20 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 21 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 22 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 23 canada in the winter?
- 24 Canada in winter
- 25 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick