We, a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids, will be in Edmonton for 3 nights from mid June and want to stay downtown. I have narrowed it both to these two hotels, and can't decide between them. The price is about the same, but with Coast we get a two bedroom apartment (versus 2 connecting rooms at the Matrix). The Coast has a pool but the Matrix's reviews are quite a bit better though...
Is one of these hotels better located in terms of family friendly restaurants? Are there any other factors which would make one of these hotels better for a family with young kids?
We will be hiring a car at the airport so we need parking too.
Thank you all!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 2 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 3 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 4 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 8 March in Montreal?
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 11 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 12 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 13 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 14 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 17 Tofino
- 18 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 21 11th and 12th grade
- 22 Vancouver trip report!
- 23 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 24 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 25 Newfoundland itinerary help