My husband and I will be staying at Manoir Hovey for several nights in late August. Do you have any suggestions for daytime excursions? In the past, we've visited the Abby, Sherbrook, etc., but we'd be particularly interested in visiting quaint villages, wineries, and farms where we could purchase cheeses and other foods of the area. Would the West Broome area be of interest? Thanks for your suggestions.
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Becareful from discounts of calling cards
- 2 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 3 Tourist wants to sightsee in TO on Christmas
- 4 Flying SFO to Toronto
- 5 Season greetings
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
- 8 Parking in Montreal
- 9 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 10 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 11 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Golden BC
- 14 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 15 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 18 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 19 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 20 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 21 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 22 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 23 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 24 Golden, British Columbia
- 25 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?