We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Best unique meals in Toronto?
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 7 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea