We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 2 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 3 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 7 March in Montreal?
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 10 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 11 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 12 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 13 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 14 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 15 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 16 Tofino
- 17 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 20 11th and 12th grade
- 21 Vancouver trip report!
- 22 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 23 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 24 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 25 looking to experience Canada by train