We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 2 Flying from Toronto to London
- 3 Rental car
- 4 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 5 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 6 Montreal in April
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Cross country drive
- 9 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 12 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 13 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 14 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 15 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 16 First family trip to Toronto.
- 17 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 18 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 2 days in Vancouver
- 21 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary
- 24 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 25 Canadian Rockies photography