We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ibogaine for sale
- 2 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 3 national parks of Newfoundland
- 4 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 5 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 6 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 7 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 8 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 9 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 10 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 11 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 12 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 13 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 14 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 15 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 16 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 17 Long Weekend Toronto
- 18 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 19 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 20 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 21 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 22 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 23 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 24 My first trip to Toronto
- 25 where to stay in Prince Edward Island