We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
eastern quebec itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 2 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 Adventures in Canada
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 9 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 10 NYC to Montreal by train
- 11 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 12 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 13 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 14 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 15 Where to stay in Banff?
- 16 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 17 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 18 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 19 Transport of cremated remains
- 20 Rockies trip in June.
- 21 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 22 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 23 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 24 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 25 First cut Newfoundland itinerary