We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/dermabellix/
- 2 신천지게임예시 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Itinerary feedback, please
- 6 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 7 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 8 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 9 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Best Way
- 12 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin