We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 2 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 3 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 7 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 8 Calgary
- 9 Tofino
- 10 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 11 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 12 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 13 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago