We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
eastern quebec itinerary
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Golden BC
- 3 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 4 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 5 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail