We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UK Lost Love spells +27614364221
- 2 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 3 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 12 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 13 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 14 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 15 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 16 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics