We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 5 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 6 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 7 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 8 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 9 Best Jasper Campground
- 10 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 11 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 12 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 13 Victoria in December
- 14 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 15 Opportunity for business loan
- 16 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 17 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 18 Nova Scotia - October
- 19 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 20 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 23 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 24 Nova Scotia
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights