We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Victoria?
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 6 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 9 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 10 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 13 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 14 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 15 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 16 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 17 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 18 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 20 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 21 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 22 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 23 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 24 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 25 Athabasca Walks