We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YAHOO TECH SUPPORT 1800-540-6830 INSTANT SUPPORT
- 2 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 3 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 4 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 5 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 6 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 7 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 8 Keltic Lodge
- 9 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 10 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 11 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 14 Icefields Parkway
- 15 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 19 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 20 Banff to Jasper and back
- 21 Canmore for a few days
- 22 The Canadian
- 23 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 24 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 25 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta