We are 3 friends flying to Montreal from Europe end of August 2010 for 16 days. We are looking mainly at hiking, canoeing/kayaking (just for 1 or 2 days), wilderness, whale watching etc (nevertheless would like to see Quebec City since it's said to be so beautiful) We would like to see Niagara Falls and the Cabot Trail but not sure what else is worth seeing on the way, and how much we can do in the time we have. We plan to rent a car.
Is Algonquin Provincial Reserve worth a visit (canoeing/wilderness watching)?
And the Madeleine Islands? PEI? Gaspe?
I would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (1) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 5 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 6 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 8 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 9 Traveling with your bike
- 10 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days