So I am planning a little driving tour of eastern ontario this summer. Have any of you been to the St. Lawrence River and 1000 Islands region in eastern ontario? I have been intrigued by all the War of 1812 re-enactments and commemorations going on there, especially this upcoming summer.
Have any of you been to this region? Are any of you planning to visit? What events have you heard about? I'd love to hear what others think.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 lodging in whistler
- 2 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 3 BC or Alberta drives
- 4 Torino in february
- 5 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 6 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 7 My Family Travle Vlog
- 8 Skiing in Whistler
- 9 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 10 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 11 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 12 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 13 What is famous in canada?
- 14 Looking for fellow travellers
- 15 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec