So I am planning a little driving tour of eastern ontario this summer. Have any of you been to the St. Lawrence River and 1000 Islands region in eastern ontario? I have been intrigued by all the War of 1812 re-enactments and commemorations going on there, especially this upcoming summer.
Have any of you been to this region? Are any of you planning to visit? What events have you heard about? I'd love to hear what others think.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 2 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Icefields Parkway
- 5 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 6 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 7 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 13 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 14 Banff to Jasper and back
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away