So I am planning a little driving tour of eastern ontario this summer. Have any of you been to the St. Lawrence River and 1000 Islands region in eastern ontario? I have been intrigued by all the War of 1812 re-enactments and commemorations going on there, especially this upcoming summer.
Have any of you been to this region? Are any of you planning to visit? What events have you heard about? I'd love to hear what others think.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 My To파워볼분석 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012pic Title
- 2 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 3 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 4 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 5 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 13 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Newfoundland in early June
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 18 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 19 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 20 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 21 Nova Scotia in July
- 22 Cape Breton in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands
- 25 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport