I am planing to spend my Christmas vacation together with my boyfriend in Canada. We just began to plan the trip. But we have to start in Chicago because of our flights. We have about 2,5 weeks starting at December 17th. We would love to go to Toronto, Montreal, maybe Kingston and explore the cities and the nature. We know that it is honing to be freezing cold but we will be prepared for this
Does anyone has already done this trip and has any advices? Now we are thinking about renting a car. Or is it cheaper and saver (!) to go by bus and train?
Thank you so much in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 3 Temporary residency in Canada
- 4 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 5 water filtration
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 8 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 9 Western Canada in August
- 10 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 11 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 12 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 13 Jasper with two elderly
- 14 Dempster highway in early September
- 15 jasper
- 16 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 17 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 18 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 19 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 20 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 21 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 22 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 23 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 24 Banff
- 25 St John's, NL Camping?