I am planing to spend my Christmas vacation together with my boyfriend in Canada. We just began to plan the trip. But we have to start in Chicago because of our flights. We have about 2,5 weeks starting at December 17th. We would love to go to Toronto, Montreal, maybe Kingston and explore the cities and the nature. We know that it is honing to be freezing cold but we will be prepared for this
Does anyone has already done this trip and has any advices? Now we are thinking about renting a car. Or is it cheaper and saver (!) to go by bus and train?
Thank you so much in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 3 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 4 March in Montreal?
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 7 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 8 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 9 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 10 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 17 11th and 12th grade
- 18 Vancouver trip report!
- 19 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 20 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 21 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 22 looking to experience Canada by train
- 23 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 24 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 25 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary