I am planing to spend my Christmas vacation together with my boyfriend in Canada. We just began to plan the trip. But we have to start in Chicago because of our flights. We have about 2,5 weeks starting at December 17th. We would love to go to Toronto, Montreal, maybe Kingston and explore the cities and the nature. We know that it is honing to be freezing cold but we will be prepared for this
Does anyone has already done this trip and has any advices? Now we are thinking about renting a car. Or is it cheaper and saver (!) to go by bus and train?
Thank you so much in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 3 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 4 Traveling with your bike
- 5 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 8 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 9 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 10 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 11 Alberta Trip_2017
- 12 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 13 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 14 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 15 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 16 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 17 Baseball
- 18 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 19 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 20 Transportation from airport for 7
- 21 calgary to vancover 10days
- 22 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 23 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 24 Tour to New Foundland
- 25 Summer Day Trips From Toronto