So I am a 25 year old from Norway planning a roadtrip through Canada in August. The idea is to start in either Montreal or Quebec and the destination will be Kamloops (its were I will study for a few months). I will be renting a car for about 18 days and I am looking for input on what I should do and see during the trip. Any hidden gems, or absolute "must see"? Seeing as I will pretty much drive through most of Canada, the spectre of places I can go is big. But 18 days is 18 days and time goes quick, therefor I was looking for some tips.
I want to visit national parks, see the stunning nature. And also experience the city life.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4us.com/bella-rose-rx/
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 4 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 5 Two week taster
- 6 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 7 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy