So I am a 25 year old from Norway planning a roadtrip through Canada in August. The idea is to start in either Montreal or Quebec and the destination will be Kamloops (its were I will study for a few months). I will be renting a car for about 18 days and I am looking for input on what I should do and see during the trip. Any hidden gems, or absolute "must see"? Seeing as I will pretty much drive through most of Canada, the spectre of places I can go is big. But 18 days is 18 days and time goes quick, therefor I was looking for some tips.
I want to visit national parks, see the stunning nature. And also experience the city life.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two week taster
- 2 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 5 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 6 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 9 Victoria Island
- 10 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 11 Accommodation in halifax
- 12 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 13 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 14 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 15 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 16 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 17 Translink and itinerary questions
- 18 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 19 Montreal Restaurants
- 20 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 24 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 25 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure