I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need advice
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 4 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Newfoundland in July
- 7 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 8 Jasper
- 9 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 10 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 11 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 12 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 13 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 14 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 15 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 16 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 17 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 18 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 22 11 Day Road trip
- 23 Canada - 1st time
- 24 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 25 Halifax port restaurants