I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 2 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 3 12 day trip thru New Brunswick
- 4 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 5 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 6 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 7 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 8 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 9 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 10 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 11 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 12 Ottawa recs?
- 13 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 14 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 15 car needed in Vancouver?
- 16 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 17 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 18 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 19 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 20 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 21 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 22 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 23 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 24 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 25 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss