I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 2 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 3 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 7 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Quebec City trip.report
- 11 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 12 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 13 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 14 Quebic City or Montreal
- 15 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 16 ft nelson bc
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 18 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 19 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 20 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 21 canada in the winter?
- 22 Canada in winter
- 23 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 24 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 25 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness