I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 EU/USA/CANADIAN passports, ids,licenses,birth certs,snn
- 2 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 3 Quebec City in January
- 4 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 7 Hotels in Quebec City
- 8 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Flying from Toronto to London
- 11 Rental car
- 12 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 13 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 14 Montreal in April
- 15 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 16 Cross country drive
- 17 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 18 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 19 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 22 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 23 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 24 First family trip to Toronto.
- 25 Calgary Stampede