I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 1 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 6 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 7 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 8 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 9 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 10 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 11 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 12 Golden, British Columbia
- 13 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 15 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 16 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 17 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 18 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 19 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 20 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 21 America by Rail
- 22 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 23 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 24 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 25 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data