I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Applicable as it pertains to Skin CareMy Topic Title
- 2 Quebec City
- 3 Family ski holiday
- 4 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 5 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 6 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 7 Please help with BC itinerary
- 8 Travel through Chicago
- 9 Vancouver hotel question
- 10 Banff in October
- 11 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 12 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 13 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 14 quebec city and wine route
- 15 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 16 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 17 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 18 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.