I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 6 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 7 Small group tour for my parents
- 8 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 9 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group