I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 2 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 3 Banff in early June
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 6 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 7 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 10 Calgary
- 11 Tofino
- 12 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 13 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 14 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 15 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 17 Banff in October
- 18 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 19 Quebec City in autumn
- 20 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 21 Quebec City
- 22 Family ski holiday
- 23 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 24 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 25 Please help with BC itinerary