I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yo yo honey
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Montreal Entertainment
- 4 Heli skiing in March
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 7 Toronto: where to stay?
- 8 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 9 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 15 Toronto lodgings
- 16 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 17 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 18 rockies in september
- 19 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 20 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 21 Viking Trail
- 22 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 23 Quebec City trip.report
- 24 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 25 Best weekend of Carnaval?