I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 2 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 3 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 6 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 7 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 8 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 9 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 10 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 11 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 12 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 13 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 14 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 15 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 16 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 17 Halifax-PEI
- 18 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 19 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 20 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 21 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 22 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 23 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 24 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI