I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Accommodation in halifax
- 2 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 5 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 6 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Two week taster
- 9 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 10 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 11 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 12 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 13 Translink and itinerary questions
- 14 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 15 Montreal Restaurants
- 16 Victoria Island
- 17 Traveling with your bike
- 18 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 19 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 20 Bay of Fundy
- 21 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 22 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 23 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 24 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights