I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 1 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 2 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 3 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 7 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 8 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 9 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 10 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 11 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 12 Calgary treats
- 13 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 14 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 15 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 16 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 17 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 18 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 19 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 20 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 21 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 22 Gros Morne accommodations
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls