I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 +91-9929415910 black MAGIC MANTRA specialist baba ji in CHENNAI
- 2 Independent Chennai Escorts for Complete Delight
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 $50 cash extra free travel money canada bank signup
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Skiing in Whistler
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City