I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Temporary residency in Canada
- 2 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 3 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 4 water filtration
- 5 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 6 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Western Canada in August
- 9 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 10 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 11 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 12 Jasper with two elderly
- 13 Dempster highway in early September
- 14 jasper
- 15 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 16 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 17 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 18 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 19 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 20 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 21 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 22 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 23 Banff
- 24 St John's, NL Camping?
- 25 Christmas in Quebec City