I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 2 Banff or Jasper
- 3 4 days in Newfoundland
- 4 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 5 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 6 which hotel in Vancouver
- 7 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 8 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 9 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 10 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 11 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 12 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 13 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 14 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 15 Jasper Day Hikes
- 16 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 17 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 18 Montreal for 4 days
- 19 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 20 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 21 Maritimes Itinerary
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Banff September Weekend
- 24 4 day Excursion from Quebec City
- 25 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise