I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Waterton National Park
- 2 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 3 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 4 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 5 Montreal Questions
- 6 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 7 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 8 Romantic destination in Canada
- 9 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 10 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 12 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 13 Vancouver
- 14 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 15 Jasper and Banff
- 16 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 17 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 18 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 19 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 20 Nova Scotia
- 21 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 22 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 23 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 24 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 25 Great Lakes Car Ferries