I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 6 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 7 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 8 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 9 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 10 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 14 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 17 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 18 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 19 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 20 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 21 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 22 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 23 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 24 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?