I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 2 Vancouver for Christmas
- 3 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 4 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 5 Victoria?
- 6 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 7 Marvellous Montreal
- 8 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 9 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 10 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 11 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 12 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 13 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 14 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 19 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 20 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 21 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 22 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 23 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 24 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 25 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help