I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 2 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 3 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 4 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 5 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 6 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 7 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 8 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 9 hotel in vancouver
- 10 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 11 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 12 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 13 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 14 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 15 NH to Nova Scotia
- 16 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 17 Banff Area In October
- 18 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 19 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 20 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 21 Niagara Falls Advise
- 22 Ottawa recs?
- 23 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 24 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 25 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?