I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Questions
- 2 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 3 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 4 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 5 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 6 Nova Scotia
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 8 Vancouver
- 9 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 10 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 11 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 12 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 13 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 14 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 15 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 16 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 17 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 18 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 21 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 22 Best hikes in Banff
- 23 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 24 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 25 Itinerary Suggestion?