Myself and my partner are flying from Vancouver to Halifax in a couple of weeks, and planning on renting a car in Halifax and driving to Toronto.
The main places we want to see are Halifax, Cape Breton, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland, Quebec city and Montreal. But at this stage Im not sure what the best route would be. Would we go to Cape Breton first and then to NB and then NB to PEI and then Newfoundland?
Im not sure if we will be doubling up on ourselves doing it this way, so Im really looking for advice on the logistics of it all, and maybe a suggested itinerary for approx 3 weeks?
Any advice from fellow travellers would be appreciated! We are an Irish couple who will be flying from Toronto back to Ireland then, so we really want to make the most of it!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 2 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 3 Temporary residency in Canada
- 4 water filtration
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Western Canada in August
- 7 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 8 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 9 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 10 Jasper with two elderly
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 Dempster highway in early September
- 13 jasper
- 14 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 15 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 16 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 17 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 18 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 19 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 20 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 21 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 22 Banff
- 23 St John's, NL Camping?
- 24 Christmas in Quebec City
- 25 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation