Myself and my partner are flying from Vancouver to Halifax in a couple of weeks, and planning on renting a car in Halifax and driving to Toronto.
The main places we want to see are Halifax, Cape Breton, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland, Quebec city and Montreal. But at this stage Im not sure what the best route would be. Would we go to Cape Breton first and then to NB and then NB to PEI and then Newfoundland?
Im not sure if we will be doubling up on ourselves doing it this way, so Im really looking for advice on the logistics of it all, and maybe a suggested itinerary for approx 3 weeks?
Any advice from fellow travellers would be appreciated! We are an Irish couple who will be flying from Toronto back to Ireland then, so we really want to make the most of it!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/t-max-complex/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster