Myself and my partner are flying from Vancouver to Halifax in a couple of weeks, and planning on renting a car in Halifax and driving to Toronto.
The main places we want to see are Halifax, Cape Breton, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland, Quebec city and Montreal. But at this stage Im not sure what the best route would be. Would we go to Cape Breton first and then to NB and then NB to PEI and then Newfoundland?
Im not sure if we will be doubling up on ourselves doing it this way, so Im really looking for advice on the logistics of it all, and maybe a suggested itinerary for approx 3 weeks?
Any advice from fellow travellers would be appreciated! We are an Irish couple who will be flying from Toronto back to Ireland then, so we really want to make the most of it!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Amazing Ice Bubble Lake(Abraham Lake in Alberta)
- 2 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 7 Quebec to yarmouth
- 8 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 17 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 18 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 19 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 20 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 21 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 22 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 23 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics