Myself and my partner are flying from Vancouver to Halifax in a couple of weeks, and planning on renting a car in Halifax and driving to Toronto.
The main places we want to see are Halifax, Cape Breton, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland, Quebec city and Montreal. But at this stage Im not sure what the best route would be. Would we go to Cape Breton first and then to NB and then NB to PEI and then Newfoundland?
Im not sure if we will be doubling up on ourselves doing it this way, so Im really looking for advice on the logistics of it all, and maybe a suggested itinerary for approx 3 weeks?
Any advice from fellow travellers would be appreciated! We are an Irish couple who will be flying from Toronto back to Ireland then, so we really want to make the most of it!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UFC 206 Preview
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 7 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 8 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 9 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 11 March in Montreal?
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 14 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 15 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 16 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 17 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 20 Tofino
- 21 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 22 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 23 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 24 11th and 12th grade
- 25 Vancouver trip report!