Myself and my partner are flying from Vancouver to Halifax in a couple of weeks, and planning on renting a car in Halifax and driving to Toronto.
The main places we want to see are Halifax, Cape Breton, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland, Quebec city and Montreal. But at this stage Im not sure what the best route would be. Would we go to Cape Breton first and then to NB and then NB to PEI and then Newfoundland?
Im not sure if we will be doubling up on ourselves doing it this way, so Im really looking for advice on the logistics of it all, and maybe a suggested itinerary for approx 3 weeks?
Any advice from fellow travellers would be appreciated! We are an Irish couple who will be flying from Toronto back to Ireland then, so we really want to make the most of it!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/alpha-xl-boost/
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?