Myself and my partner are flying from Vancouver to Halifax in a couple of weeks, and planning on renting a car in Halifax and driving to Toronto.
The main places we want to see are Halifax, Cape Breton, New Brunswick, PEI, Newfoundland, Quebec city and Montreal. But at this stage Im not sure what the best route would be. Would we go to Cape Breton first and then to NB and then NB to PEI and then Newfoundland?
Im not sure if we will be doubling up on ourselves doing it this way, so Im really looking for advice on the logistics of it all, and maybe a suggested itinerary for approx 3 weeks?
Any advice from fellow travellers would be appreciated! We are an Irish couple who will be flying from Toronto back to Ireland then, so we really want to make the most of it!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Layover in Toronto
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Icefields Parkway
- 6 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 7 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 8 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 9 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 10 Keltic Lodge
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 13 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse