My family are planning a trip of two weeks to easten Canada. We are going to drive from MA to Maine and to Canada. We plan to visit New Brunswick,NS,PEI, and Newfoundland. We would like to see Fundy, Cape Breton Highlands and Gros Morne National Parks. If possible, we'd also like to visit St.Pierre island. Any suggestions? We would like to find out the least time consuming route at the reasonable cost.
East Coast Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Fresh Fruit from US
- 4 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 5 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 8 quebec
- 9 Jet to Victoria
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 15 Alberta Wildfires
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts